Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smile spa Ludgershall  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Stiver1

External Link/Members Only

Looking for a new thai massage place to visit as reanthai in andover seem to think there is only 45 mins in an hour theses days. Has anyone visited this place? TIA

Offline houseboot

Ludgershall is, apparently, South West but very much "on the border" of SW/SE.

Andover is SE.

Offline Stiver1

You are correct, andover is hampshire and ludgershall is Wiltshire.

Offline Stiltskin

The line between SW/SE follows the border between Hants/Wilts.

For anyone that's interested; at this point the border runs through the east edge of Ludgershall next to Faberstown, which itself used to be part of Hampshire but the border was moved in 1992 to bring Faberstown into Wiltshire.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 03:34:56 pm by Stiltskin »

Offline Stiver1

I take it no one has visited the shop though? I mean i like geography as much as the next person but that really wasnt the question of the post lol :D

Offline martin1964

Although I’m not as experienced in the AMP/TCM field as the AW/VS arena, having looked at the website for this place I don’t think you’ll get anything other than a massage. I might be wrong but the reason I come to this conclusion is that other services are on offer here such as haircuts and also they close at 5PM and don’t open at weekends. Most of the places that offer extras are open until 10PM and at the weekends. Most people who just want a massage are unlikely to want one at 8PM on a Friday, however, those that want extras do!
Also there’s no mention of things like “4 hands” etc which is often a giveaway…
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 12:37:51 pm by martin1964 »

Offline joninbristol

Although I’m not as experienced in the AMP/TCM field as the AW/VS arena, having looked at the website for this place I don’t think you’ll get anything other than a massage. I might be wrong but the reason I come to this conclusion is that other services are on offer here such as haircuts and also they close at 5PM and don’t open at weekends. Most of the places that offer extras are open until 10PM and at the weekends. Most people who just want a massage are unlikely to want one at 8PM on a Friday, however, those that want extras do!
Also there’s no mention of things like “4 hands” etc which is often a giveaway…
:thumbsup: Totally agree with almost all of these points Martin - typical businesses close by 6pm latest. Although I'm not so sure about weekends (Sundays - yep), 9/10pm closure times are a strong indicator.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 06:07:29 pm by joninbristol »