Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breeze Thai - New massage parlour in Ashley Road, Poole  (Read 9105 times)

Offline inalco

Breeze Thai is a new massage parlour, the sixth on the Ashley Road, Parkstone area now!

The shop looks ready to go with a nice sign and a sign written door with opening times on.

My barber said she saw the lady owner in the pub, who is "stunning" (her words). Apparently she has been visiting local pubs to publicise her new venture, quite a good way to market I guess.

But there is a downside, and a big one at that.

Breeze Thai is located on the busiest parade of shops on Ashley Road, a few doors away from the post office.  There is no way to enter discreetly as it's straight  off the pavement of this busy parade, and that might cost them IMO.

Anyone local risks being seen by a friend or neighbour entering or exiting the shop.  The closing time is 20.30, so once the shops close at six I guess it will be quieter, but you're still in plain sight of the busy main road.

I'm waiting for it to open, and if the "stunner" is one of the masseuses, I'll TOFTT and report back.

If she's only the receptionist I doubt I'll risk being seen because it's so open.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

"But there is a downside, and a big one at that.

"Breeze Thai is located on the busiest parade of shops on Ashley Road, a few doors away from the post office.  There is no way to enter discreetly as it's straight  off the pavement of this busy parade, and that might cost them IMO.

Anyone local risks being seen by a friend or neighbour entering or exiting the shop".

In the current situation that isn't such a big problem.

Mask, Hoodie, Shades, Incognito.......Sorted  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online southcoastpunter

often Thai's don't understand that issue of discretion.

In their view/culture there is nothing wrong and nothing to be ashamed about in visiting a massage shop/parlour. i learnt that when i used to visit Atlas House in boscombe many years ago - their door was right on a busy bus stop. although they had a back door, they couldn't understand why men wanted to use that!

Luckily, the evening are drawing in - roll on dark winter nights!!

Offline rickyponting

often Thai's don't understand that issue of discretion.

In their view/culture there is nothing wrong and nothing to be ashamed about in visiting a massage shop/parlour. i learnt that when i used to visit Atlas House in boscombe many years ago - their door was right on a busy bus stop. although they had a back door, they couldn't understand why men wanted to use that!

Luckily, the evening are drawing in - roll on dark winter nights!!

Good old Atlas House,my go to for my punting back in the day,wish it or something like it was still around.

Offline inalco

I drove past today and it's open.

Sign on the window says "special offer first two weeks 1 hour for £40".

there is possibly a side door down the alleyway at the side of the shop.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I drove past today and it's open.

Sign on the window says "special offer first two weeks 1 hour for £40".

there is possibly a side door down the alleyway at the side of the shop.

Ditto, looked out for it after your 1st post.

Big frontage and looks very nice from the outside driving past. Not far from InXS either for discreet off road parking.

Offline inalco

I emailed them and they confirmed the side door is in use.

They also said the "stunner" was available to massage, so just have to arrange the day now.

Offline manofsimplepleasures

I emailed them and they confirmed the side door is in use.

They also said the "stunner" was available to massage, so just have to arrange the day now.

Eagerly awaiting the review  ;)

Offline inalco

I walked past yesterday, and there were two ladies inside standing looking out.

One looked immaculate, and petit, so could only see the top of her face and hair, I guess she's the "stunner" as my female friend described her.

There was another lady, quite plain and with curly auburn hair, maybe not even Thai?, who was also well presented. Obviously only a fleeting glance as you can't stand and stare, but their presentation was very positive in my opinion.

I walked back a few minutes later and the lady with black hair was sitting with her back to the window so no chance of a body view.

I walked past yesterday, and there were two ladies inside standing looking out.

One looked immaculate, and petit, so could only see the top of her face and hair, I guess she's the "stunner" as my female friend described her.

There was another lady, quite plain and with curly auburn hair, maybe not even Thai?, who was also well presented. Obviously only a fleeting glance as you can't stand and stare, but their presentation was very positive in my opinion.

I walked back a few minutes later and the lady with black hair was sitting with her back to the window so no chance of a body view."

Anything stop you from going in?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 02:21:16 pm by manofsimplepleasures »

Offline inalco

Yes, no time.

I am going to try on Sunday, it should be OK.

Yes, no time.

I am going to try on Sunday, it should be OK.

Did it happen?

Offline inalco

Yes it did, yesterday, but I guess I should enter it on the review thread?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Yes it did, yesterday, but I guess I should enter it on the review thread?

Yep definitely do a review and pop your cherry at the same time  :).

Look forward to reading it.

Offline inalco

Here it is!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319104.0

Sorry for the typos. typed in a rush wthout my reading glasses!

A very pleasant experience with a nice lady.

Offline BooBoo

I've just walked past the Breeze shop as I live very close and the girl sat in the front was indeed stunning! I'm surprised there haven't been more reviews on this place.

Offline inalco

Well I saw the deligtful Jasmine, fairly tall and well presented.

On the day I visited she was waiting for another lady who was driving from Southampton, so when she saw me she put u a "back in 1 hour" sign on the doorway, and locked it.

Since then I have seen that sign on the door a lot, so maybe she works alone sometines?   

There was a handwitten sgn in Thai on the window for a while, which I guess was trying to attract new employees from the many nearby parlours.

the owner has more than one parlour apparently.

Offline MrSmith1024

Offline houseboot

Anyone been here recently?

5 posts

4 questions

The Forum is about sharing not just asking questions ... have you read the rules?

"1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked."

« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 06:04:10 pm by houseboot »

Offline rickyponting

As said on another thread Mr Smith,it looks like you partake in the massage scene,so why not share experiences in the form of a review,you will then be trusted and the info you seek will be more forthcoming.

Offline MrSmith1024

Thinking of visiting soon, anyone had recent here? Is it just HE or could more be on offer? Happy to be PM’d.

Offline MrSmith1024

Well it happened, there’s two girls working there, Jasmine and Ann. Jasmine I would say is very pretty and has a strong English accent, Ann didn’t really speak much, is shorter and size 14
I’d say. Rooms are clean and tidy but quite hot with no aircon. Was seen by Ann, very good oil massage with care and meaningfulness, plenty of ball bag touches when laying on the front. Turned over, focused on the legs and inner thighs with plenty of touches and swipes. Didn’t go any further than that as was not offered, I like to be polite and respectful so assumed not on offer and didn’t ask, might get lucky next time.   

Didn’t go any further than that as was not offered, I like to be polite and respectful so assumed not on offer and didn’t ask, might get lucky next time.

This is the same Ann who worked at Chana. She used to offer FS at Chana.

Offline MrSmith1024

Ooo perhaps it’s just a case of letting her get to know me. Does she interact or just lay there like some others have? Protected?

Ooo perhaps it’s just a case of letting her get to know me. Does she interact or just lay there like some others have? Protected?

Not a clue. I was told by one of the other girls at Chana that Ann offered FS. My only ever interaction with Ann was a four-hand massage with Ria some time ago. Ann then was OK with getting fingered and cumming over my hand.

Offline MrSmith1024

OK, what did she charge for that? Just so I know to come with enough notes.

OK, what did she charge for that? Just so I know to come with enough notes.

At the time (about a year ago) I believe it was £140 in total.

Offline MrSmith1024

Are you able to describe Ann to me? When I saw her compared to jasmine she was a more fuller lady and a bit shorter too. Just wondering if it is definitely the same Ann.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 10:33:56 am by MrSmith1024 »

Are you able to describe Ann to me? When I saw her compared to jasmine she was a more fuller lady and a bit shorter too. Just wondering if it is definitely the same Ann.

Ann is most definitely 'more fuller' than Jasmine and a little older at a guess. I have had it confirmed that the Ann that used to work at Chana is now at Breeze.

Offline MrSmith1024

Hey, thinking of visiting soon. Does anyone have any intel if Jasmine still works there or who does please? Cheers!