Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone knows this girl's old profile? (Petite Princess98)  (Read 1258 times)

Offline dildosaggins

External Link/Members Only

According to her new profile above, she had an old profile with lots of feedback. Wonder if anyone has the number ID for her old profile so I can check up on reviews here?

Offline houseboot

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233257.msg2378621#msg2378621

Name similar with the same silly price.

And she can't be too bright to say she had 60 good reviews  and yet not quote her previous name.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 06:09:18 pm by houseboot »

Online scutty brown

perhaps she doesn't want anyone to remember the old profile was linked to Dr Spanks

Hopefully she's escaped that piece of scum

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Team

This girl looks perfect to me.....but I just cant figure out who she was before?

Im sure I would have noticed her before.

If anyone else has any info it would be appriciated.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline houseboot

Hi Team

This girl looks perfect to me.....but I just cant figure out who she was before?

Im sure I would have noticed her before.

If anyone else has any info it would be appriciated.

Cheers

Almost certainly the person in the link I provided in Reply 1 ... do you not read previous replies and AW profiles?

Offline LondonPete

I always assume SP with those prices are just there for phone sex or live cams.

Offline TerryTibbs

Almost certainly the person in the link I provided in Reply 1 ... do you not read previous replies and AW profiles?

Yes I read that post......but I could not gain any information from it?

a search for PrincessBecky does not bring up any reviews etc?

Cheers

Offline JB77

I immediately thought of a girl called “Little Katie” I think it’s only the blonde hair, and daft prices that drew me to that conclusion.
It was a long time ago, but I remember her being impossible to get hold of. don’t know what happened to her, but she could be back

Offline houseboot

Cheers

Why would you want to see someone who was associated with Dr Spanks?

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241853.msg2473658#msg2473658

Online scutty brown

Lot of similarities between DrSpanks and Jerk Chicken

Online scutty brown

Cheers

'

Few on here would review or see one of Spanks` victims
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 11:45:47 am by scutty brown »

Offline TerryTibbs

'

Few on here would review or see one of Spanks` victims

OK, I understand DrSpanks is an undesirable....but I am very interested I this girl, who says she is now independent.

So I am trying to find out any info on her before booking.

I just cant find any reviews....

I guess I could book and walk if it turns out dodgy.

Cheers

Offline JimmySW

She does look cute but quite expensive, worth it to me if she does everything as advertised.

I looked up houseboot's link and searched under the other profile's number and still none the wiser, I guess we'll have to wait for the first review!  :drinks:

Offline dildosaggins

Thanks guys. When hotels open up, I might give it a go and report back  :)

Offline houseboot

She does look cute but quite expensive, worth it to me if she does everything as advertised.

I looked up houseboot's link and searched under the other profile's number and still none the wiser, I guess we'll have to wait for the first review!  :drinks:

You posted on that link so presumably saw the pictures then ... is it the same girl?

Everything suggests it is ... slight variation in name, same ridiculous high price, same area (current profile says Devon & Cornwall during the week which "matches" the original Plymouth).

Price and lack of reviews here suggests PG operator ... although none showing at present.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:54:18 pm by houseboot »

Offline Fuzzyduck

OK, I understand DrSpanks is an undesirable....but I am very interested I this girl, who says she is now independent.

So I am trying to find out any info on her before booking.

I just cant find any reviews....

I guess I could book and walk if it turns out dodgy.

Cheers

Ah yes, it must be true then.

Offline JimmySW

You posted on that link so presumably saw the pictures then ... is it the same girl?

I did but that was December 2018 and I've seen a lot of photos since then, plus my memory isn't as good as it was!

The photo in the pink bra and knickers looks familiar but I honestly haven't a clue - it doesn't matter anyway as she's cute and offers a good list of likes, plus I have been saving!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Barryraj2020

Did you see her in the end?  I’m speaking with about a booking.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did you see her in the end?  I’m speaking with about a booking.

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you look at the reviews of this SP that were all posted after this thread started. Click on the link under the first post of the thread.
If you do see her, please do leave your own review. Even better, please review anyone you've seen in the last 6 months. This site relies on members contributing.