Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English beauty Emma of Swindon  (Read 3783 times)

Offline bazingaboy

Hello all.
Long time lurker very occasional poster here.

I have been looking at this profile for a week or two and was wondering if anyone on here had seen her.
Reviews on aw look ok.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dashton

Tempted myself seeing your post, seems no one has any info, question is which of us is going to take one for the team?

Offline bazingaboy

Had a look at her private gallery.  Face pics are good. May book this week. Will let you know if it goes ahead.

Offline dashton

Had a look at her private gallery.  Face pics are good. May book this week. Will let you know if it goes ahead.

Likewise, I have a busy week but fancy a punt so I'll let you know if I get there first!

Offline tig75

Well guys i'd excercise a back up plan, i made arrangements to see her at 12 today. Told to phone for details of address today at 11:30.... phoned and phone is off!

TIMEWASTER!!!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline dashton

I emailed her but no reply, agree with you.

Louise 100% British

I work at the same place as Emma, so I know a bit about her...
I know she doesn't generally take her phone home with her, and I also know that she doesn't tend to check emails when shes at home.
She doesn't work much, so maybe its first come first served with regards to her phone being off when you phoned back...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:33:29 pm by Louise 100% British »

Alde

No Gallery or Private Gallery now it appears.

Alde

I know she doesn't generally take her phone home with her, and I also know that she doesn't tend to check emails when shes at home.
She doesn't work much, so maybe its first come first served with regards to her phone being off when you phoned back...

Clearly does not need the work!

Offline tig75

louise, that is an interesting pov as i contacted her on tuesday asking when/if she was available on sat morning and if so at what time. Her response was 12, now from my pov that is her choice of time ergo i'm the first to have been given this time! So any arrangements made after this is just her been down right unprofessional! And my evidence for her knowing full well she is taking the micky is her phone been turned on later and her ignoring every form of communication even though i was nothing but polite.... And lets not get started on a WG that changes her profile name the same weekend!!!  :dash:

SirFrank

Emma is quite clearly a fucking idiot. She's clearly a time waster of the highest order and deserves no punters whatsoever. She needs to ship up or get the fuck out of dodge. What a cunt. Doesn't answer phone or respond to emails but accepts bookings. Flakey as fuck.

Her flakiness is reflected in her adultwork feedback so she clearly has a track record. If you booked her through AW leave honest feedback about how unreliable she is and leave a negative review here so other punters can make an informed choice when think whether to book the waste of fucking space. Cunt
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:01:19 pm by SirFrank »

Louise 100% British

louise, that is an interesting pov as i contacted her on tuesday asking when/if she was available on sat morning and if so at what time. Her response was 12, now from my pov that is her choice of time ergo i'm the first to have been given this time! So any arrangements made after this is just her been down right unprofessional! And my evidence for her knowing full well she is taking the micky is her phone been turned on later and her ignoring every form of communication even though i was nothing but polite.... And lets not get started on a WG that changes her profile name the same weekend!!!  :dash:

I cant argue with that.
I guess some girls take a different approach to taking appointments, some more successful than others...clearly!

SirFrank

I cant argue with that.
I guess some girls take a different approach to taking appointments, some more successful than others...clearly!

It really makes no sense to me. When you gain a reputation for being unreliable it's the beginning of the end for a WG

Alde

Emma is quite clearly a fucking idiot. She's clearly a time waster of the highest order and deserves no punters whatsoever. She needs to ship up or get the fuck out of dodge. What a cunt. Doesn't answer phone or respond to emails but accepts bookings. Flakey as fuck.

Her flakiness is reflected in her adultwork feedback so she clearly has a track record. If you booked her through AW leave honest feedback about how unreliable she is and leave a negative review here so other punters can make an informed choice when think whether to book the waste of fucking space. Cunt

Well said, Sir Frank!