Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss massage Ealing  (Read 1454 times)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi all hope this is allowed asking for a regular client of mine . Does anyone know if this place in Ealing is still open as their availability hadn't been updated since June . Thanks x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Hi all hope this is allowed asking for a regular client of mine . Does anyone know if this place in Ealing is still open as their availability hadn't been updated since June . Thanks x

why doesn't he join or is he banned.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

Mmmmmm, 'asking for a friend'.
We believe you Beccs.

Offline Sparta Prada

Why don’t you or the ‘friend’ simply call them?

External Link/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
He has called and said just answer phone , he is quite elderly and doesn't do the internet well so I said I'd ask for him x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

He has called and said just answer phone , he is quite elderly and doesn't do the internet well so I said I'd ask for him x

How did he find you then?

Did you used to be a streetwalker or have cards in phone boxes?    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Om

Website down as well. Would be a shame if this place has gone. Had some good experiences there.

Offline Stav096

Website down as well. Would be a shame if this place has gone. Had some good experiences there.

The website is back, but they are currently closed. The comment suggests that it is not intended to be permanent.

Offline dwightschrute

How did he find you then?

Did you used to be a streetwalker or have cards in phone boxes?    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Be nice