Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I've never seen anything like it !  (Read 1048 times)

budgie smuggler

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Her tattoo says "Fuck cancer" so I'm guessing she's had cancer somewhere in there and the "bellybuttons" are where the docs went into biopsy/remove the tumour.

Online myothernameis

External Link/Members Only

Three belly buttons ?

Her profile

Squirting Charl,100% British 100% Female.In call,out call,car meets  I will make you harder than Chinese algebra ;) x My life is a revolver  my sex is a killer . Do u wanna die happy ;) ?   Skype me cheshirepussinboots

I am a god dam delicate flower an you will treat me like a fucking lady    x  [;)]

Hi im Charl one of the Northwests top cockoligists . I am a petite ( 5ft ) pocket rocket , horny as a nun in a cucumber patch , im a mini tornado ill make your head spin with my moves as i go to work on every inch of you. I do so enjoy doing most of the work an getting my freak on , cocks were made 4 sucking , squatting on n bouncing my hot smooth pussy on . Friendly very easy going with a wicked sense of humor , and a mind that would be homeless if it wasnt for the gutter ; ) . If i was told great minds think alike then id say " you dirty little bastard ! i lurves dressing up as much as i do undressing , teasing pleasing sucking tossing fucking till im covered in in your muck .

Offline Badvicar

Scars from cancer op? Judging by the tattoo

budgie smuggler

Oh yes, I missed the tattoo.