Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork: leaving feedback  (Read 3387 times)

MrKeen

If you arrange a meeting through adultwork, you cannot leave feedback unless the meeting has been confirmed by the service provider or the punter. I can't see how ther punter can confirm, Can the punter only confirm if the WG confirms first or am I missing something obvious.

Offline cueball

MrKeen

So if the girl doesn't confirm no feedback can be left, seems a bit one sided hence this site I suppose.

Offline Sonny Crockett

If you arrange a meeting through adultwork, you cannot leave feedback unless the meeting has been confirmed by the service provider or the punter. I can't see how ther punter can confirm, Can the punter only confirm if the WG confirms first or am I missing something obvious.

You can leave feedback on AW after the meet (for however long) has passed. The difference being is that if the WG does not confirm, you won't be able to rate her as positive, negative or neutral. Without her confirm, the feedback will be marked as Feedback Only.

MrKeen

You can leave feedback on AW after the meet (for however long) has passed. The difference being is that if the WG does not confirm, you won't be able to rate her as positive, negative or neutral. Without her confirm, the feedback will be marked as Feedback Only.
I have missed that, so how do you leave just feedback then.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have missed that, so how do you leave just feedback then.

Once the time of the meet has passed.

For example you send a booking request for a 1hr meet starting at 3pm. When the meet finishes at 4pm, the site will then allow you to leave feedback.

vw

You can leave feedback only so say what you need to say without the rating if not confirmed !

Offline jackdaw

You can leave feedback only so say what you need to say without the rating if not confirmed !

Hence the phenomena of "neutral" feedback which can be decidingly negative.

Mind you think funniest neutral feedback exchange I saw went something like:-

"Neutral" feedback from guy: "Beautifil woman. Better than photos. Great kisser and sex"

WG replay  "Never met this guy".

MrKeen

Thanks for your help Sonny, got it, I suppose it is at least something, I guess it can't be seen if WG doesn't want it seen.

Siamese Tomcat

Thanks for your help Sonny, got it, I suppose it is at least something, I guess it can't be seen if WG doesn't want it seen.

Yes, but if the girl allows feedback then I don't believe that she can pick and choose which ones to block.

It's evident that many WG's (and punters) don't realise that you can leave the brief comments even if she doesn't accept the booking - as long as you went through the booking process before you met then your feedback will appear as normal, albeit without a "rating". This is why you should always click on a prospective girl's rating even if it is zero - you can sometimes find some interesting stuff!

Similarly, some WG's will choose not show full Field Report links on their profile. All is not lost, your FR still gets published (but, in this case, only if she accepted the booking) and is visible with a FR search using her name.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:27:56 am by Siamese Tomcat »

Offline OakTree

Just a word of warning. If she does confirm it and you decide to leave a negative, chances are you'll get a negative back. This is the inherent problem with AW feedback, it's basically worthless.

Burnside

Adult work feedback is only worth it for someone that want's to see a punter with feedback on there profile, and maybe one fairly recently. :hi:
You always seem to find the prossie will leave you feedback after you have left her positive feedback. :bomb:

Offline Sonny Crockett

The other issue is that WGs can choose to hide their feedback, which I personally don't think is right. That would mean that they are dodgy and dangerous.

Offline Mr_Shins

Similarly, some WG's will choose not show full Field Report links on their profile. All is not lost, your FR still gets published (but, in this case, only if she accepted the booking) and is visible with a FR search using her name.[/color]

how do you do a field report search?

oring123

home/field reports/search field reports
nick name or aw profile number or area

seward

AW feedback seems to be a case of I give you positive, you give me positive,so it all seems a bit dubious, so it's a very limited gauge to work with, but at least we have UKP to give honest WG reviews :hi:

Offline Mr_Shins

AW feedback seems to be a case of I give you positive, you give me positive,so it all seems a bit dubious, so it's a very limited gauge to work with, but at least we have UKP to give honest WG reviews :hi:

I gave Miss Mascharino positive then she didn't rate me positive back (and did to everyone else who visited her around that time). I was going to leave a bad field report but Charlotte (now IRISH GIRL IN LONDON) said I shouldn't.

I think the WGs need the feedback more. For punters it's useful to have some feedback but not essential that it gets that high.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I gave Miss Mascharino positive then she didn't rate me positive back (and did to everyone else who visited her around that time). I was going to leave a bad field report but Charlotte (now IRISH GIRL IN LONDON) said I shouldn't.

I think the WGs need the feedback more. For punters it's useful to have some feedback but not essential that it gets that high.

I totally agree that it's more important for the WG to have feedback, as it is they who are getting paid to deliver a service. I don't agree with the view that punters are required to have feedback. You don't go on Amazon or TripAdvisor and see feedback given to the customer from the product company or hotel.