Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaolysaStr - Harrow  (Read 897 times)

mizoahmed

Since no one replied to my post (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80514.0) and found no traces of her anywhere I tried her (or shall I say them as it felt like there were 10 girls in the same house).

Clearly this is a fake profile or hacked one. Anyways, it is a house full of Romanian girls and when you go in they say 'which girl, and how long do you want to stay, and only covered sex!' it felt like a cheap brothel in Eastern Europe. Funny enough I was offered bareback for extra the second we went inside the room and OF COURSE refused. Not sure if they wait till they see if you look clean because I was. But this is retarded as you can have all the STDs listed on Mayo and look like David Gandy.

The house was shit, and the room was more shit. There were like 10 people in the house no jokes all speaking in Eastern European language (maybe Polish maybe Romanian no idea!). The condom she used is from the ancient Pharaohs, with no lube, and looks like it will break.

To be fair the girl is cute, young, tight pussy, and nice ass. 5/10 face and 0/10 sappy boobs ON A TEENAGER which I never seen before. No fingering, no anal, no anal play, no OWO, no fingering, and no FK. Vaginal sex would be great if the condom had fucken lube!

The second I opened the door to leave their house I found a punter 5 meters from the door waiting and looking at me  :coolgirl: :dash: which was awkward and funny that I wanted to tell him 'Enjoy' and wink just for the fun of it  :sarcastic: or tell him run for your life and get a decent punt elsewhere :D

Repeat: Hell no.
Recommend: Hell no. They even do bareback which for me means a no go zone.
Price: 70 for an hour, left after 45 minutes but was not rushed
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know I gave it neutral after I wrote a negative review because I actually enjoyed shagging this petite Romanian and popped two times. Left with a huge smile on my face. So the girl has potential if she was more lucky in life. If she had money, dressed nicely, showered with 15 different types of shampoos and conditioners, had a discreet apartment in Mayfair, had a real verified AW profile, worked without maid, spend hours on make-up, and had teeth she could be a model and the ultimate GFE.

Offline Tonyleung

Since no one replied to my post (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80514.0) and found no traces of her anywhere I tried her (or shall I say them as it felt like there were 10 girls in the same house).

Clearly this is a fake profile or hacked one. ....

"Since no-one replied...." Here's my reply FO. :) don't blame this board for your shit punts. Clearly you aren't sharing your good ones... a BIG Question did your read the AW profile? Interview tab, only a twat would punt this girl after carefully reading the profile.

Offline Nagilum

I don't understand why you didn't walk?  You could see what was going on around you, why go through with it?

Offline HighlyMotivated

You say she's cute then rate her face 5/10 and boobs 0/10. You say you left satisfied with a smile on your face yet wanted to tell the other punter to run for his life. Very strange review

vw

"Since no-one replied...." Here's my reply FO. :) don't blame this board for your shit punts. Clearly you aren't sharing your good ones... a BIG Question did your read the AW profile? Interview tab, only a twat would punt this girl after carefully reading the profile.

Obviously a mockery profile to attract the wierdso of this world

in my bed room with a bad boy who looked like Jimmy Saville lol shame