Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha Massage Edgeware - NINA  (Read 1382 times)

Offline GlassesMan

Last Time Early April.
I’ve been going to Masha Massage for over a year. The place is nice, plenty of parking and very clean on the inside. And the comms is very good. They definitely rush you out after your appointment has ended. Giving you one minute to shower , dress and get out.

I’ve always had a good massage and extras here before, but I must say the girls are not Stunning or drop dead gorgeous. There all about late 30s to 40s and a few are quite chubby.

I was seeing Angelica for my usual massage and blow job. Again a good massage but she’s not pretty at all and very very plump! And not in the good way. She proceeded to ask me if I’ve seen the new girl yet. No - I didn’t know there was a new girl and to be honest didn’t really care, because in my experience at Masha’s the pictures don’t reflect the actual girls anyway. But Angelica proceeded to tell me the new girl was a terrible masseuse and she wasn’t pretty. This actually peeked my interest in a weird way.

So in April I made a booking to see NINA . She was apparently British Indian and 27. When I got to my appointment I was floored. And I mean gobsmacked. This absolutely Stunning supermodel of a woman opened the door to me with the friendliest smile and introduced herself as Nina.

She ushered me to the room and after the paperwork, (I went for tantric with a BJ) she started undressing. She’s about 5”6/5”7. A slim size 8. No fat on her belly at all, completely flat. Her breast are natural round and very very perky. Good handful. Big nipples as well. Very nice ass ,Juicy. firm and tight. She clearly works out she has a Coca Cola body, to die for. She’s completely shaved. Not to mention her face! My god, she’s 27 but could easily pass for 21. Very stunning! Big brown eyes, lovely lips, little button nose, very long jet black hair and two dimples in her cheeks!! I mean my god why is she working here and not a supermodel. And she’s actually British Indian. So her accent is a very posh west London accent.

Her massage was excellent for me. It wasn’t too hard, it was very sensual, lots of cc swipes. She did body to body on my back and front and was extorting herself in so many positions, so I could see her lovely pussy, bum, rubbing her tits all over me. How I didn’t explode I don’t know. I touched her all over. Her skin was very smooth. I played with her pussy on the outside, it was very very wet and she let out some very girly sweet moans. When she gave me my BJ it was nice and wet and sloppy. And she goes very deepthroat and plays with the balls. Her BJ is probably her specialty. She had me cumming in seconds.

She’s clearly very smart, when you talk to her you can have a real intelligent conversation. She’s very charming and elegant. Looks facially and body are outstanding. And her massage was out of this world. After spending 5 years getting tantric massages I can’t believe I’ve finally had one from someone that beautiful!

Only negative is she doesn’t do full service.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You can't post this as a review mate, it has to be one SP per review. Same goes for your other one, though that just reads like an advert for the place.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the intel on Nina, GlassesMan :hi: ... I link it to my earlier request for info in Nina, although your effusive report would seem to go against info from others.

Anyway, it matters little, as it appears that Nina has already been dumped by Masha! :unknown:

Offline jonny6612

your effusive report would seem to go against info from others.

Anyway, it matters little, as it appears that Nina has already been dumped by Masha! :unknown:

Totally, it is difficult to believe that two people can have such different opinions on the attractiveness of a lady.  The physical descriptions are also quite different - the other review hints at a bit of a tummy whereas this one suggests she has a flat stomach area.

As Tantraman says, she has gone so all redundant now anyway.

Offline GlassesMan

You can't post this as a review mate, it has to be one SP per review. Same goes for your other one, though that just reads like an advert for the place.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

External Link/Members Only

Okay, thanks for letting me know. This review is about Nina, I was just saying I heard about her when I was seeing Angelica but I'll change it

Offline bigboi

Totally, it is difficult to believe that two people can have such different opinions on the attractiveness of a lady.  The physical descriptions are also quite different - the other review hints at a bit of a tummy whereas this one suggests she has a flat stomach area.

As Tantraman says, she has gone so all redundant now anyway.

I definitely agree with GlassesMan. I saw Nina 3 times when she was at Masha's. Shes Young and very good looking. Her stomach is toned and flat. No tummy at all. Very sexy massage. She does body to body front ways and in 69. I had a BJ off her which she did deepthroat  :thumbsup: Shes good fun.

She said to me she also works for a massage place in Hertfordshire but I didn't ask the name at the time, so I'm going to see if I can find her

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I definitely agree with GlassesMan. I saw Nina 3 times when she was at Masha's. Shes Young and very good looking. Her stomach is toned and flat. No tummy at all. Very sexy massage. She does body to body front ways and in 69. I had a BJ off her which she did deepthroat  :thumbsup: Shes good fun.

She said to me she also works for a massage place in Hertfordshire but I didn't ask the name at the time, so I'm going to see if I can find her

Why not ask Glassesman?
I presume it would be somewhere he frequents.. maybe The Maltings Spa- Welwyn (Hertfordshire) he seems to like it there.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 11:54:39 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline esmid91

can anyone answer how much it costs for extras at mashas?

Offline pepsicolaboy

can anyone answer how much it costs for extras at mashas?

+1

Didnt realise this was standard at Masha's :thumbsup: that extras available but disappointing that girls are usually larger and photos flattering...I had a feeling this was so and always made me hesitant to visit. Plus Masha always quoted extra for various extras like touching which always put me off  :dash:

Kate used to be at Baltic Massage Dagenham and was unremarkable looking so the photos that have been used on Masha's site are overly flattering.

Plus I see there are likely some girls here that formerly at Joanna's in Chingford:

Tina appears to be the blonde from the Ukrainian FBSM in Barnet for a period and I saw her about 2 years ago, then moved to Joanna's place in Highams Park.

Lia I suspect could be 'Annie' as she was formerly called from Joanna's Highams Park as well from the description and it could be a fake photo.

Both likely showing fake nationality, pretty normal for these places, both had different names at Joanna's & elsewhere.

Ukrainian FBSM Barnet (near restaurant):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288649.0

Thats just a hunch but sure they are both Ukrainian so could be friends (worked @ Higham's Park place for many months prelockdown) and now shifted location  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 03:41:07 am by pepsicolaboy »