Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sausage Sarnie stone island top or a punt  (Read 949 times)

fabbian von minky

So day of work on my lonesome been thinking of having a punt for a while , rise nice and early start looking through AW (christ the birds on sky news look better) any how just a cup of tea as if i punt like to pop a little blue one so no brek. 90 minutes in narrowed it down to two possibles.
Wont txt em yet as they won't even be up yet,,,,  "i in half hungry got those decent asda sausages in the fridge , nope will hold out.
Now on the stone island store seen a nice top and I've got a coupon code,,  eemm  what to do????

vw

Maybe consider others here and punt so you can do your first review.

We look forward to reading about your punt !

Have fun .   :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

In the words of a young Bruce Forsyth from the long lost old gameshow "Fuck That Whore" ---- "Don't be a cunt, choose the punt"

fabbian von minky

sorry you will have to wait a bit longer ,,,brown sauce with the sarnie and the top a light green in xxxl their stuff is italian sizing worth it with the voucher code thou as for the two maybes Fcuk knows still in bed probaly.

reviews i can make one up for you if you want do you get off on them then  ? reviews and reality are not something that go hand in hand.

vw

sorry you will have to wait a bit longer ,,,brown sauce with the sarnie and the top a light green in xxxl their stuff is italian sizing worth it with the voucher code thou as for the two maybes Fcuk knows still in bed probaly.

reviews i can make one up for you if you want do you get off on them then  ? reviews and reality are not something that go hand in hand.

So you are calling this site bullshit then ?

Enjoy your fat club shirt !

Sure Keeley will love it !
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:08:17 am by vw »

fabbian von minky

will do hopefully be here for the weekend  :drinks:

cockneybstrd

stone island gear is for sad wannabe cunts so why would you want to purchase the apparel in the first place

the only people who i see wearing stone island these days are little hood rats

fabbian von minky

Offline nervyfooker

What is the point of this thread?

vw

What is the point of this thread?

As pointless as Fabbian van hoodrat !

Offline Marmalade

You're acting like a cunt. Your skidoos on facebook might be interested in the colour of your sauce and other keyboard diarrhoea: we're not.  :manhater:

Offline Bangers and Gash

What so you can get off on it  nah your allright 

reviews i can make one up for you if you want do you get off on them then?

Troll alert.

Offline smiths

Reviews and reality are not something that go hand in hand, what a load of utter bollocks, and a VERY strange thing for a UKP punter which I assume you are to think. :thumbsdown:

Online hendrix

Troll alert.

Yep "reviews and reality don't go hand in hand" - that's a load of toss for the vast majority here.

Offline Sonny Crockett

So day of work on my lonesome been thinking of having a punt for a while , rise nice and early start looking through AW (christ the birds on sky news look better) any how just a cup of tea as if i punt like to pop a little blue one so no brek. 90 minutes in narrowed it down to two possibles.
Wont txt em yet as they won't even be up yet,,,,  "i in half hungry got those decent asda sausages in the fridge , nope will hold out.
Now on the stone island store seen a nice top and I've got a coupon code,,  eemm  what to do????

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions........... Hmmm!!!! :D