Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smooth punting means YESYESYES  (Read 895 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

How often do you meet a dry vagina or at least not a dry one but not sufficiently moist or a tight squeeze? Even more so if your game is the back door. I usually have a tube of YES in my secret punting kit. The one I like is YES OB but I would wouldn't I. There is a range of products to make punting go more smoothly direct from them or via Amazon.

You can even use it with the missus!

And no, I have no vested interest. I am not selling it, just sharing a discovery. I just like things to go smoothly. Does anyone else on here use it? I go for a small tube £5.99) as I use only a little at a time a bigger one might go off before it is used up and is too large to conceal. It is not always needed but when it is needed it works well.

I used to use a company called Luberation for YES lubrication and I am not sure where it went or if this one, YESYESYES is successor but no matter.

enjoy. HP

Offline shagmore

Can safely say that if you are attentive to the WG she will be wet enough to slide it in without an issue.

Going in the back door, all you just got to make sure she is very wet and it drips down to her crack  :D

Also whats wrong with a good bit of spit :crazy:

Offline standardpostage

External Link/Members Only

How often do you meet a dry vagina or at least not a dry one but not sufficiently moist or a tight squeeze? Even more so if your game is the back door. I usually have a tube of YES in my secret punting kit. The one I like is YES OB but I would wouldn't I. There is a range of products to make punting go more smoothly direct from them or via Amazon.

You can even use it with the missus!

And no, I have no vested interest. I am not selling it, just sharing a discovery. I just like things to go smoothly. Does anyone else on here use it? I go for a small tube £5.99) as I use only a little at a time a bigger one might go off before it is used up and is too large to conceal. It is not always needed but when it is needed it works well.

I used to use a company called Luberation for YES lubrication and I am not sure where it went or if this one, YESYESYES is successor but no matter.

enjoy. HP
Website looks ok, cheers. My other half usually needs some. Age thing.

James999

How often do you meet a dry vagina

With the old munters you see I suspect that's quite common, as for lubricant I would have thought you'd use shit  :vomit:

bigmanbigman

With the old munters you see I suspect that's quite common, as for lubricant I would have thought you'd use shit  :vomit:
is that the case hp?

Offline freeze44

Interesting point of view!  :D Not that I have any experience but thinking about it few issues think. If it's your own shit do you bring it in a bag or save one for the right moment? If it's hers do you suggest this beforehand? I know it's free and cheap but not convinced.  :unknown:

Offline Tricks

Shit is plentiful in the park where I live! Friendly dog owners leave little bags of it hanging from the trees  :vomit:

Just have a feel round until you find one that's still warm :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I certainly prefer YES OB.

Shit goes down the bog.

Offline cunningman

I certainly prefer YES OB.

Shit goes down the bog.

I was (eventually) introduced to lube using the usual pink Durex 'Play' and had also tried the 'Real feel Silicon' but I've just tried the 'Naturals Intimate' and it seems better to me.