Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage extras?  (Read 5335 times)

Offline randyandy1174

When you guys go for a massage, how do you approach the topic of extras available?

kamu

Confirm the parlour offers extras prior to visiting then wait for them to ask during the massage :hi:.

Offline mh

Yes, they are usually happy to discuss on the phone to get you there, less so at the reception desk in person because they know they have you then and will just tell you to ask the girl in the room.

Offline nigel4498

As others have said confirm on the phone beforehand and establish rates.
If you do it there little brain takes over big brain and you end up paying more and they know that.

Offline myothernameis

When you guys go for a massage, how do you approach the topic of extras available?

Lie on your back, with your erection proudly standing up, smile at the masseur, don't ask her for Hand Relief, as your likely to be chucked out

Online Jonestown

If the venue has the appearance and trappings of a legitimate beauty/massage/TCM place then they are very unlikely to discuss extras either on the phone or at reception as they will have a licence to protect.

Offline mh

If the venue has the appearance and trappings of a legitimate beauty/massage/TCM place then they are very unlikely to discuss extras either on the phone or at reception as they will have a licence to protect.

What kind of licence is that?

Well that's why you call and ask. If they won't discuss it, don't go. Unless you fancy going face to face with a beauty spa's receptionist and asking whether one of the girls will tug you off! I guess it is one for the wank bank, you know for when you're put on the sex offender's register.

Online Jonestown

What kind of licence is that?

Special Treatment licence, granted annually by the local council enabling the premises to provide treatments such as massage, acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine.

Offline mh

Special Treatment licence, granted annually by the local council enabling the premises to provide treatments such as massage, acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine.

So how do the Chinese massage shops protect their license since they openly discuss extras on the phone and will wank off any customer who gets a semi on?  :unknown:

Online Jonestown

So how do the Chinese massage shops protect their license since they openly discuss extras on the phone and will wank off any customer who gets a semi on?  :unknown:

Do they ?

Offline mh

Offline smiths

If they do discuss such services on the phone they cant protect any licence they may have of course. It then comes down to whether the police can be bothered to act.

Offline wannabe

... smile at the masseur ...

Masseur??!!? Oh well, each to their own, I suppose.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As others have said confirm on the phone beforehand and establish rates.

So if the local police suspect a massage parlour is a front for a brothel they simply ring up and ask how much for a wank.    :rolleyes:

Offline myothernameis

So if the local police suspect a massage parlour is a front for a brothel they simply ring up and ask how much for a wank.    :rolleyes:

In the days of the massage parlours in Glasgow, if you were to phone up and ask about extras; you were basilcy told, sorry cant discuss this over the phone

Online webpunter

I hadn't realized that the school easter hols had started already.  Or the bell end OP has been banned from his 6th form for being a complete tosser.  Take your pick  :lol:

Online hungrypunt

I just ask hen I get on the table, depends how much rush Im in when I ask. I went Sakura Liverpool this week and asked after about 1 minute. Ended up with a b2b fingering , prostate, and owo to completion. in and out 20 mins :)

Offline Stapler

The massage girls usually advertise on Gumtree and Vivastreet. They are obliged to state 'not a sexual service' as per the advertising rules.

A clue that more is on offer is if :

They are open 7 days a week till at least mid-evening
Four handers are on offer.

They don't usually give information over the phone because it could be the police or the advertising company checking up.

It is very rare for a Chinese shop NOT to offer extras!

To the OP, don't worry too much about asking for a happy ending - they will ask you! If they don't, they will tease you in the face down position till you are in no doubt!

See our thread here :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0
For tips, do's and don'ts etc

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:12:56 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline catweazle

I find that very few places discuss extras on the phone, for all the reasons mentioned above. That said, I have never not been offered at very least HE at Chinese or Thai places

Offline Stapler

Why bother with the massage? Just go for the ending! Less time - less money!

We have WIHJ going in Brum!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110442.msg1287353#msg1287353

Be interesting if other areas can get this going!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Be a damn sight easier if they were all like this shop  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

I tend to go with the flow in these Chinese/Thai massage shops. Whilst receiving my massage, if with 15/20 mins left there's not been any hint or offering of any extras, I usually ask for HE. Not been turned down yet! Worse they can say is no!    :drinks:

Offline Goldfinch

I tend to go with the flow in these Chinese/Thai massage shops. Whilst receiving my massage, if with 15/20 mins left there's not been any hint or offering of any extras, I usually ask for HE. Not been turned down yet! Worse they can say is no!    :drinks:

I do exactly the same  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

Take a punting wallet.  Nothing in it. Leave in shoe or trouser pocket.  So visible with a £20 poking out 

Offline Sattob

Just ask, carefully, gently, something like, 'do you do any more?', as if you're embarrassed to ask. Shy and feeble yes, but if the answer is no, and it has been, you just apologise, and carry on. In many years only once or twice have I not read the runes. Once was a Chinese woman, who advertised massages on a massage forum where massage is secondary, shall we say, weird. In the adverts, if they show a picture of themselves in something sexy, then it's a signal. If it's all buttoned up, then it's a signal of a different intent.

independent-black-widow

:lol:

1. Depends on what type off massage - you are going for?

If its your intention to go for lets say a sports massage or a deep therapy massage-  one would no - no extra services would be offered.

If its your intention to visit a local brass house-  and your shy and don't know how to approach your wg, then ask her to give you a body to body massage and whilst facing down- ask her what services are on offer?!. (just a thought)

or you could just do some research, before you go.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sattob

Oh yes, if they offer tantric it is on, naturally, and body-to-body or sensual has always been on, in my experience. They're all really euphemisms.

Offline joe diddley

More often than not if these are on the cards the masseuse will broach the subject with you at some point during the massage. Credit card swipes (running her fingers down your arse crack) and 'accidental' brushes of the meat and two veg are usually a clear signal of intent.

Offline TPreston

More often than not if these are on the cards the masseuse will broach the subject with you at some point during the massage. Credit card swipes (running her fingers down your arse crack) and 'accidental' brushes of the meat and two veg are usually a clear signal of intent.

In thailand outside of Pattaya this is pretty much the game.

All massage places have girls outside shouting for custom but not all offer extras (though no doubt they'll have been asked before). Bait and switch is common as you go into the shop as well. Purposely tickling your bollocks and arse crack and applying pressure for way to long around your cock are signs to open your eyes and negociate.

Nursing a bit of a daily hangover or after long coach trips you'd get a daily massage for £4-5, and then seeing if you could get more bang for your buck would always be interesting.

Online webpunter

I'm pleased that you provided this narrative.  I would never have known what this was otherwise  :lol:

Credit card swipes (running her fingers down your arse crack)

Online mr.bluesky

You can usually tell if a happy ending is on offer when the lady doing
the massage has a few sneaky touches of your cock and balls during the massage to gauge your reaction,when she asks you to turn over and your sporting a hard on then take it as a yes. :hi:

Offline randyandy1174

Thanks guys, I have had a few massages and have been so close to 5 he meat and two veg.

I'll tell them that feels so good and ask for extras and they say we don't do that!

This isn't every time but I would say 2 out of 10 times.

Offline maxxblue

Thanks guys, I have had a few massages and have been so close to 5 he meat and two veg.

I'll tell them that feels so good and ask for extras and they say we don't do that!

This isn't every time but I would say 2 out of 10 times.

No need to ask, randyandy - it should be a rarity to have to ask for extras.

You might have better luck if you read the reviews here on UKP, and try the massage places recommended for your region.

No need to ask, randyandy - it should be a rarity to have to ask for extras.

You might have better luck if you read the reviews here on UKP, and try the massage places recommended for your region.

Would also be useful to know the names / locations of the establishments where extras were not offered.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Would also be useful to know the names / locations of the establishments where extras were not offered.

I don't know where you're based but we have a long thread in the NE section that does just that.    :hi:

In the adverts, if they show a picture of themselves in something sexy, then it's a signal. If it's all buttoned up, then it's a signal of a different intent.

Also read somewhere that pictures of lilies are a sign that extras may be offered due to lilies being considered a sensual flower in oriental countries. Not sure how true that is but lots of ads on Gumtree seem to have lilies in the pics  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

For a while I thought that these were phallic symbols that indicated extras might be available.

[They aren't, as I found out through trial and error]....

.... but does anyone know what they are?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:51:15 am by maxxblue »

Offline Titti Tatti

I just make appreciative noises and I'm batting 15/15 venues.

When she does something I like I'll murmur ...good...

If her hands move fast together over my skin.....nice...thank you

As soon as she gets near my ass or upper leg my tone is a little lower.....hmmmm.....

Second time .....thats.lovely

When she asks you to turn over its easy to compliment her skills, smile and more often than not she'll get straight to the point.

I always behave in a non threatening way letting the lady feel she's in charge. I encourage the bits I like in the hope of getting more, or more work on a sore area.

They know what they are doing when their leg rests against your arm or their minge against your elbow.  Do others see this as an invitation to apply a little pressure back, to show you are interested? 
I hate  it when they stand at arms length or kneel between your legs during HE.  As I have become more appreciative vocally this has happened. I seem to get their trust by my behaviour, but we'll see. On a first visit I'll be quite modest where I put my hands. After that YMMV.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 03:09:00 am by Titti Tatti »

Offline catweazle

They know what they are doing when their leg rests against your arm or their minge against your elbow

This. Sometimes the girl will stand at the top.of.the massage table and reach over to massage your lower back and in doing so will press her tits into your back.

Additionally when the pressure from.the fingers changes to very light fingertip touches.....

Offline Trial By Fire

For a while I thought that these were phallic symbols that indicated extras might be available.

[They aren't, as I found out through trial and error]....

.... but does anyone know what they are?

I think they are herbal compresses that they use in a on you during a herbal massage.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I think they are herbal compresses that they use in a on you during a herbal massage.
They are the mummified cock and balls of those who chose extras and then refused to pay for them. They serve as a warning to others considering doing so  :lol:

Offline Titti Tatti

This. Sometimes the girl will stand at the top.of.the massage table and reach over to massage your lower back and in doing so will press her tits into your back.

Additionally when the pressure from.the fingers changes to very light fingertip touches.....
Exactly and they are signals for me to purr with pleasure. 

What I really want to do is to encourage more sensuality.  Sadly the standard is to give 50 mins of massage while establishing the customer understands and then turn owner and negotiate the ending.  Once I've estAblished 20 to get the job done I offer 30 quid for it to be slow and sensual. When I go back they probably can't remember the detail but I do remind them of how pleased I am to be there and what a great time we had before. 

I don't mind seeing someone new because the suspense is lovely, but building a better relationship is also fine.  YMMV

Offline snaitram99

..and if your hands are at that end of the massage table they will often happen to be touching the tops of her legs while she is doing your back in this position.  :rolleyes:

This

I always behave in a non threatening way letting the lady feel she's in charge.

As I have become more appreciative vocally this has happened. I seem to get their trust by my behaviour, but we'll see. On a first visit I'll be quite modest where I put my hands.

I find that once they realise they will not be constantly fending off wandering hands or moving to deny access to intrusive fingers the masseur will relax slightly. On my last visit to a Chinese place I was gently massaging the girls boobs and tugging her nipples when she told me she was genuinely getting wet. Rude not to check  :D and I was allowed about 2 mins access to her (unshaved) pussy. She seemed to be enjoying it then told me she wasn't allowed to let me carry on doing that. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 08:42:35 pm by The Vicar of Dibley »

Offline randyandy1174

Could you send a link ;-)

Offline Sattob

She seemed to be enjoying it then told me she wasn't allowed to let me carry on doing that.
They all say that! Is there is book in China or Thailand called: How to give an erotic massage to dummies? In this book, are there standard procedures and lines, that they all say? :)