Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jin 66 - Potentially Deported -  (Read 383 times)

Offline ThrowThough

It's not really a review and it doesn't seem worth it to review for someone I am certain won't be providing services anymore. Though I know I can talk freely about this, I don't know if I should be posting this on the forum. Will stick to reviews in future.
I saw Jerk Chicken's review of her a while back and decided to see her for myself as I had never been with an Asian before. As basically this information isn't relevant anymore, I will keep it short and succinct. Was a good session, did everything I pretty much wanted and anything anyone would want to do.

Fast forward to Friday at about 1:30pm and immigration comes into her serviced apartment and starts questioning her. I am keeping quiet in a spare room while she is in the corridor talking to 3 or 4 officers. The door to the room I am in opens and I am talking to an officer about what I am doing there and my relationship to Jin. I am questioned for about 5 minutes before they gather that I am not involved with her in anyway apart from potentially as a punter. I think I was a tad lucky as I had my passport on me. I have absolutely no idea why I still carry it in my bag but on this occasion, it probably saved me from a longer discussion and a trip to a police station. I was as forthcoming as possible so her story and my own did not match in the slightest though I did try and call immigration later that day but my phone had low battery. Probably going to call them Saturday morning. I guess for anybody that was unsure about whether punting was illegal or punishable, it pretty much isn't. I probably will need to not get into any situations like that again as they did look at my passport and probably noted my passport number so I guess it would be unwise to be seen again in that. Wish immigration came an hour or so later as I was would have gotten a freebie. Oh well  :lol:

Though not relevant in the slightest, I did see her snort cocaine and smoke marijuana at the same time. The things that you will put up with just to get some action

Tried to keep this as short as possible. I didn't really see the point of putting the link as the Vivastreet links don't work. I will post the number as I believe she kept creating new ads every now and then. It goes without saying that there won't be any chance of getting contact with her if there happened to be anybody that had visited her and was planning another or were planning to visit her for the first time.
+447878709817 07878709817

Will write some reviews later in the morning as I have seen a couple people since starting mid April. May only see English WGs from now on. Definitely my most unusual "punt" since starting lol