Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How good are you at identifying nationalities?  (Read 552 times)

raylondoner

Just looked at an AW profile link to a recent thread and as soon as I saw her picture I thought "Polish" - correct!

Likewise, I'm usually correct with Bulgarian and Hungarian girls, plus much better than AW itself with Romanian girls!

I'm not claiming to be some kind of guru, but do other guys guess the same?

Offline nike

I'm really good at guessing nationalities too. However my technique differs from urs.
I shag them and then all becomes clear as the clouds part. :lol: :lol: :lol: :yahoo:

Offline cueball

I'm rubbish, that's why I prefer to talk on the phone

Offline Cuntminion

Not bad I do occasionally mix up my Jamaicans with Chinese though

Ben4454

I just know when a girl/guy is a Romanian. They have distinct facial features. The girls you can just tell by their eyes. The gypsies wear colorful dirty hoodies and track suits. The women wear very eastern clothing.

Italian men are usually wearing a Italian national football shirt.

The Irish gypsies are usually wearing body warmers (the girls) and the guys some rotton long sleeved top.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:02:42 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline smiths

Just looked at an AW profile link to a recent thread and as soon as I saw her picture I thought "Polish" - correct!

Likewise, I'm usually correct with Bulgarian and Hungarian girls, plus much better than AW itself with Romanian girls!

I'm not claiming to be some kind of guru, but do other guys guess the same?

Depends on the nationality, for example I wouldn't know the difference between a Latvian and a Lithuanian. What I do know is many WGs lie about where they are from, I have many times punted with WGs who said they were from one country only for them to say another one the next time I punted with them.