Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishanalqueen aka Chloe  (Read 2038 times)

tommy1970

Just a quickie from me. Chloe is just as advertised on aw. About 25, fit, fit and fit. Facially not a beauty but in a club you would be happy to leave with her. She strikes me as a bit of a party girl and I liked her to talk to. Small tits but great nipples.

Anyway great in the sack. Great BJ, great sex, pierced clit and shaved. Bonus is great anal. Took it with no lube and I am not small. Seemed to love it. So if you like a bit of back door action I would highly recommend.

Oh and she has great legs and I am a leg man

tommy1970

Offline sanman

lol just cover her face and fuck her :)

Online hendrix

Which do you prefer?

:lol:

Thanks for the review, looks worth a punt for anal at least!

tommy1970

Yes Hendrix you could be right. She is probably not as proactive as a Alex or KDD.

UberX

thanks for the review tommy. I do not mind to fuck a transsexual girl what ever she is but I see she has a nice body for fuck.

:blush: :kiss:

Online hendrix

Yes Hendrix you could be right. She is probably not as proactive as a Alex or KDD.

She actually reminds me slightly of Hannah who used to be at Maxes and then indy years ago...anal maniac. Over 4 or 5 years and countless punts with her..I think I fucked her pussy twice :D both times she made me (poor me!  :cry:) stop and fuck her arse :D Top girl.