Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Jenna  (Read 845 times)

Offline MeesterNeek

External Link/Members Only

Anyone have anything to say re their experience with her? She has bid on a RB (incall) for this Friday - comms seem good as we finalise the detail; AW feedback (!) is consistent enough since she started last year.

Thanks in advance

MN

Offline Punting Valley

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34972.0

Do a little search and you will find she has a negative review :drinks:

Offline MeesterNeek

Saw that review and thread - you will note my request there as well.

Posted a new thread to widen the net - so to speak.

Proceeding with caution at the moment  :drinks:

Offline nigel4498

She let me down badly after I accepted her bid on my RB, exchanged photos and emails and mobile numbers but on the day I text her, no reply so rang and still no answer. First time I have ever been let down on a RB.
Oddly enough she has bid on my other RB's but once bitten twice shy as they say.

Offline MeesterNeek

Thanks

Seems as though we are on for this Friday subject to confirming in the morning! Time will tell I guess but thanks to your input, if no confirmation forthcoming then I will not cut any slack and will not head off on a whim and a prayer.

MN

Offline MeesterNeek

She let me down badly after I accepted her bid on my RB, exchanged photos and emails and mobile numbers but on the day I text her, no reply so rang and still no answer. First time I have ever been let down on a RB.
Oddly enough she has bid on my other RB's but once bitten twice shy as they say.

Probably won't surprise you/ anyone to learn that no confirmation forthcoming this morning and no reply to text.

Plan B already in play.

MN

Offline nigel4498

I really don't understand why some prossies bid on RB's when they have no intention of carrying them out.
Hope you leave her a negative.
Hope the plan B is a success, they never were for me so I just don't bother anymore.

Offline MeesterNeek

Did get a message from her - revision session at Uni was the reason for not confirming in the morning......whatever!!!

It is that time of year so it may be true but planning ahead is not a strong point for these girls. :dash: