Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie_Wants - Chichester can someone TOFTT  (Read 550 times)

fezzy197

i'm occasionally in Chichester and have recently seen the following profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All looks genuine and looks gorgeous.  However, very few AW feedback and nothing on here.  Is it due to her price at 190 for 1 hour?  She mentions she had another profile last year - does anyone recognise her and hence may refer us to any reviews on here?  Or does anyone have any other news about her to explain the low feedback?

I'm not likely to be in Chichester for a few weeks but in the meantime if someone can TOFTT would be appreciated.  If not, I'll do it next time 
i'm down in Chichester.

fezzy197

sorry 160 for the hour before anyone corrects me.

Offline Jules2205

Hi. Tried to arrange something with her but didn’t hear anything back when I suggested a time.I did ask her what her former name was and i think she said Lucy da Ville.

Offline Fuzzyduck

OP - I applaud your brazenness for encouraging others to take the risk and invest their money for your benefit.

IMO the reference to a previous profile is bullshit, or at least to the positive feedback. If she was so popular why didn't she mention her previous name to encourage old regulars to come back and new clients to see her.

The limited pics are poor quality and could have been taken some years ago. She says she's 27. The reality may be the wrong side of mid-30s. She says she likes clients 30+ because of their experience. Or possibly because a younger guy might refuse to see her?

She mentions a price rise after a week to encourage to punters to make haste and book her without delay. Yeah right.

Too many amber flags for me, so I'm not surprised you're hoping someone else takes the punt first.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:08:04 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline DrConners

OP - I applaud your brazenness for encouraging others to take the risk and invest their money for your benefit.

IMO the reference to a previous profile is bullshit, or at least to the positive feedback. If she was so popular why didn't she mention her previous name to encourage old regulars to come back and new clients to see her.

The limited pics are poor quality and could have been taken some years ago. She says she's 27. The reality may be the wrong side of mid-30s. She says she likes clients 30+ because of their experience. Or possibly because a younger guy might refuse to see her?

She mentions a price rise after a week to encourage to punters to make haste and book her without delay. Yeah right.

Too many amber flags for me, so I'm not surprised you're hoping someone else takes the punt first.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Brilliant &

+1