Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Thai Massage Milton Keynes  (Read 5132 times)

Offline Siliconfan

External Link/Members Only

I have it on good authority that there's more on offer here from quite a good looking Asian lady. Anyone able to confirm?

Bud$

Who is your 'good authority' - unless you tell me I won't tell you what I know.

Offline LEOJONTY

Call and ask if thwyboffwr any extras available?

Dellboy

I have it on good authority that there's more on offer here from quite a good looking Asian lady. Anyone able to confirm?

Why the secrecy? It's a forum - share what you know!!

Offline LEOJONTY

I try to call. Seems no longer in business..  :crazy:

Dellboy

I try to call. Seems no longer in business..  :crazy:

Spoke to her today. Poor English but will give it a try when I am next that way.
....and unlike others I will share via review  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:21:19 pm by Dellboy »

Offline LEOJONTY

Did you see them mate? Review plzz?

Offline Siliconfan

Spoke to her today. Poor English but will give it a try when I am next that way.
....and unlike others I will share via review  :hi:
A review would be most welcome, thanks.

Dellboy

Did you see them mate? Review plzz?

Not been that way so haven't seen her yet.

Offline S101m

Offline andyitc

I found this which indicates there is definitely more on offer

Offline chinafan

I saw this service provider a little while back.

Pretty expensive to be honest!

SP:
Very petite Thai woman, who's probably in her 30s. Maybe around 4'11" or so, size 6-8, enhanced boobs, very very peachy ass.

Service:
Everything seems to be available, from standard massage (which I started with) £40. The massage wasn't particularly firm or therapeutic, and it's done on a double bed (which is always a sure sign extras are on offer). After a I bit I asked about any extras, and she replied "what would you like?".

Opted for B2B, at which point she asked to be paid the extra £40. I fetched this while she stripped off the dress (naked underneath) to reveal the above mentioned body. Back onto the bed where, after more application of warm oil, she started the body slides. It wasn't really doing anything for me, so I asked if I could massage her.

This sent her into a fit of the giggles, but she obliged by lying face down. Did I mention how cute and peachy her ass is. However, once I started kissing it, she told me it was an extra £20 for RO...Decided to pay it...

Munched at her for a little bit between her ass cheeks, moving onto tongue fucking her very fresh pussy. Eventually she was on all fours while I ate her pussy and she was making all the right noises, coupled with being soaking wet. Got her onto her back, legs pushed apart and fucked her with two fingers while licking her clit, and felt the unmistakable gush of moisture and the spasming of her vagina.

Then switched up to 69 positioned where she gave me an oily wank to completion.

£100 all in for an hour. Like I said, pretty expensive...however, gloriously sexy woman who should really have paid me for HER orgasm.

Offline Siliconfan

What's she like facially? Doesn't have to be a stunner for me but knowing she's at least pretty would help. I'm  guessing you didn't ask for FS but sounds like you think it's on offer? Any info gratefully received as if she ticks some off these other boxes then a 30 something petite, enhanced Thai woman with a peachy ass would be a target fuck for me.

Offline chinafan

What's she like facially? Doesn't have to be a stunner for me but knowing she's at least pretty would help. I'm  guessing you didn't ask for FS but sounds like you think it's on offer? Any info gratefully received as if she ticks some off these other boxes then a 30 something petite, enhanced Thai woman with a peachy ass would be a target fuck for me.

FS is definitely on offer. I've seen her twice and she suggested it to me both times, but 1. I didn't want it and 2. I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap.

Facially, she's not the most stunning Thai I've come across, but she's pretty and cute with big brown eyes. Definitely worth a visit and she's certainly up for experiencing her own orgasm, hence she really puts herself into it.

Offline Siliconfan

Thanks for the extra info. Next time I'm in the MK area I think I'll dress this one in some appropriate lingerie and try the goods.