Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DON'T PANIC... or should I?...  (Read 3566 times)

squeak

Guys, I hope you had a similar incident and can cheer me up, cause I'm going  :scare:

Yesterday, I had a quick punt with romanian WG in Cambridge.
I asked for a BJ and half way through, noticed that she wasn't using any protection!
Being a gentleman, I allowed the lady to finish the job :)... and now I'm panicking.

Did you have a similar experience?
If so, how did it end for you? And yes, I'm a bit OCD  :)

Kram

Book the funeral now fella ..6-8 weeks tops

You're doomed

Edit just To say I may have been a bit harsh in my reply

That's worst case scenario .... Best case your knob will rot away and fall off
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:35:54 pm by Kram »

squeak

Cheers mate, I feel better already!

carlisle78

I usually notice when a girl puts on a condom - so I'm surprised you didn't realise that she hadn't.

Don't worry about it. Get checked regularly the same as everyone.

squeak

Thank's mate that's what I wanted to hear.

I know what you mean, I can usually feel the difference too but she was very delicate and had A LOT of hair :)

cjkanye02

BJ without protection, you are in serious trouble mate!!

Roland D Hay

One or two may worry you unnecessarily but of course you won't die or anything like it. OWO with a Rumanian girl will almost certainly cause a serious case of cock rot. Nothing to worry about, it won't drop off so long as you seek medical advice now.

vorian

Guys, I hope you had a similar incident and can cheer me up, cause I'm going  :scare:

I asked for a BJ and half way through, noticed that she wasn't using any protection!
Being a gentleman, I allowed the lady to finish the job :)... and now I'm panicking.

Sorry just to clarify are you talking about OWO a BJ without a condom we are not talking about BB penetration.

Offline smiths

I am only interested in OWO at a 121 punt and am not panicking about it, OW does zero for me so i take the risk of OWO for the reward it offers me. I go to the GUM quartely and havent yet ever caught anything. If your that worried go to the GUM, you would be very unlucky to have caught anything but you cant be certain unless tested of course, and some punters on here have posted they have been infected from OWO so it does happen.

My advice for the future apart from going to the GUM on a regular basis is check what the WG is doing and clearly state you want OW not OWO and dont look at it that the WG wasnt using any protection, you werent as your responsible for yourself obviously and need to keep an eye on whats going on.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:49:37 pm by smiths »

Jvosta

your fucked now mate...

go to A&E

Offline akauya

I know what you mean, I can usually feel the difference too but she was very delicate and had A LOT of hair :)

Romanian girls are notorious for using their hair for nefarious means.

squeak

Tx guys,

I must say, if I knew what was happening, I would stop her before she got me started :)
But since I was after a few and she was a hard working eastern european...

So should I just chop it off to avoid the rot spread? :)

And even though some of you find it rewarding, no more OWO for me, thanks  :thumbsdown:

squeak

Romanian girls are notorious for using their hair for nefarious means.

:lol:

Offline Daffodil

So it was oral without, and you didn't notice because she had a lot of hair?  :scare:

I think you might be talking bollocks  :hi:

dilettante

Forget the inevitable STDs, mate, I'd be more worried about how the nurse at the clap clinic is going to handle the spatula when she takes a swab of your Jap's eye ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

squeak

Forget the inevitable STDs, mate, I'd be more worried about how the nurse at the clap clinic is going to handle the spatula when she takes a swab of your Jap's eye ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

So if a skilled girl wraps herself around your CK and you had a few, even through she has a storm on her head, youd still feel that there's no rubber? Maybe years of practice numbed me down. I honestly couldn't tell until I saw it's not on.  :cool:

Festisio

The Romanians who work at Days inn on the A14 are grim, loads of them offer BB so the chances of them having something are higher than most.  Is that where it was?

Being unable to tell whether she had put on a condom is a bit odd.

Offline CBPaul

The Romanians who work at Days inn on the A14 are grim, loads of them offer BB so the chances of them having something are higher than most.  Is that where it was?

Being unable to tell whether she had put on a condom is a bit odd.

Going one step further - a Romanian girl in Cambridge who actually exists - OP what's the link ?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So if a skilled girl wraps herself around your CK and you had a few, even through she has a storm on her head, youd still feel that there's no rubber? Maybe years of practice numbed me down. I honestly couldn't tell until I saw it's not on.  :cool:

Even when I take my glasses off I can still see enough to see her reach for a condom and I have even been known to watch her put it on.

Basically you eyes tell you it's on not feel.

Offline Daffodil

Even when I take my glasses off I can still see enough to see her reach for a condom and I have even been known to watch her put it on.

Basically you eyes tell you it's on not feel.

I think 'he' is talking shit. Of course you know when a condom goes on...the only person who could claim that you wouldn't is either a woman or a virgin  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

So if a skilled girl wraps herself around your CK and you had a few,

Are you sure you are old enough to have 'had a few'? Old enough to write fairy stories yes, but....

Offline Darkone2

A similar thing happened to me once. Horrible and unusual disease spread right through my body until eventually I turned into a giant cock. Sounds that might have already happened to you?

Northernbloke

Don't be so hard on him! In the "punts where you've let yourself down" thread a couple of posters have intimated that they've had a condom put on without noticing so it can't always be obvious whether you've got one on or not.

vorian

Don't be so hard on him! In the "punts where you've let yourself down" thread a couple of posters have intimated that they've had a condom put on without noticing so it can't always be obvious whether you've got one on or not.

He is banned now anyway, I do think on reflection the OP was on a wind up. Shame as someone out there may have a real concern and now be put off asking for advice and help.