Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent_ Aldgate East  (Read 1384 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline gproc_99

Michelle independent

Date of meeting

09th November 2018

Link - External Link/Members Only

The booking process.

Contacted via AW email followed up with AW booking request, text when I was nearby got flat number and let me in the communal door without ringing the intercom.

The Venue.

Tidy 1 bed flat a couple of minutes from Aldgate East station arrived early so had a drink in a local bar, sent text got address and made my way over.

She shares a flat with another girl on AW did not see or hear anything Michelle showed me her flat mates AW profile another polish girl.

The Girl.

Heavily reviewed on here she is stunning plenty of pictures on AW.

The meeting.

Michelle did the usual hiding behind the door and as it closed behind me I was greeted with Michelle dressed as requested in white lingerie and greeted with a kiss which quickly became DFK. She is a fantastic kisser and keeps the DFK going throughout, offered a shower and drink both of which were accepted, fresh clean towels and a variety of bathing products mouth wash etc

After this all services were as advertised and no complaints at all. Sensual DFK, incredible OWO, RO, variety of positions . A very polished GFE. 10/10

The money bit.

I paid Michelle £140 for 60 minutes of her time.

In conclusion

I've have seen Michelle once before at a well known location in South Kensington after a recommendation from Emily Creme brulee, but never left a review for her. Doesn't really need another review as I don’t believe I could add to all of the positive things that have all ready been written about her.

Highly recommend!

Offline magnetico

No need to put the date of the meeting, the month is good enough, as you've got nothing to win by being identified by the prossies

Stortford

No need to put the date of the meeting, the month is good enough, as you've got nothing to win by being identified by the prossies
identified by the prossie think your getting paranoid.