Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate_elisa downham market/ kings lynn  (Read 1159 times)

Patrick56

She is on adult work. Chocolate_elisa. Used To be called amazing Phaedra. Moving to downham market for business. Truly arrogant. Seems to have some bloke supporting her. Once you cum you must go. No sex at her place of business. So you only get massage. You have to book hotel as well as her outcall price. I don't see that as value!!!

Offline socks

She is on adult work. Chocolate_elisa. Used To be called amazing Phaedra. Moving to downham market for business. Truly arrogant. Seems to have some bloke supporting her. Once you cum you must go. No sex at her place of business. So you only get massage. You have to book hotel as well as her outcall price. I don't see that as value!!!
Mate, this isn't a review, it's a rant based on I don't know what.

I saw her a few years back for the lingham massage and it was very good. Your complaints seem to be about things that don't matter or services she clearly doesn't offer  :unknown:

Paulsheerin

No it's a review. I've met her. She says she's only 37 that is a joke!!! It wasn't a happy experience and you can only speak as you find

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:51:38 am by Paulsheerin »

MrXYZ987

Bit more info usually expected for reviews; comms, location, is she the lass in photos, services provided/declined cf her "likes" list.  Have a look at the review writing guide (sorry cant do linky on phone).

From your "review" sounds more neg than neutral.

External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Bit more info usually expected for reviews; comms, location, is she the lass in photos, services provided/declined cf her "likes" list.  Have a look at the review writing guide (sorry cant do linky on phone).

From your "review" sounds more neg than neutral.
Good advice mate. OP your 'review' of a girl who clearly only provides a massage service with hr is like criticising a plumber for not fixing your car. And having a go at him for having a missus.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 08:38:06 am by socks »

Patrick56

But she does more than massage ... Didn't you get offered that

Offline socks

But she does more than massage ... Didn't you get offered that
No and it's not on her profile either.