Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyHannaMay Ipswich  (Read 1934 times)

Neal69

Review as promised.

This punt was about a month ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been on My HL for a little while and I must say I quite liked the public profile pictures. Certainly looked a shapely Girl.

Phoned and arranged a one hour booking at a chain hotel on the outskirts of Ipswich. Hannah has one of those really nice pleasant girly voices and sounded good on the phone. The Hotel has other things such as a Gym there so no problems with reception.

Parked up and phoned and was told the room number with directions.

Was let in to the room and I was met by a really good looking woman ( IMHO) dressed in skimpy lingerie such as she has in her public pictures.

The outfit hid very little and she is a proper woman shape with big tits and arse. All in proportion with a flat stomach. Not toned just all woman.

Nice kissing to get us in the mood and the outfit was soon off revealing some smallish tattoos and a pierced belly button.

Hannah really likes RO and if she did not cum then she is a great actress. Got very wet.

After a bit of a "Whew" moment she was all over little Neal and had a technique that really suited me. OWO and all mouth and tongue action no hand action like some and took him all the way down as well. I have sice re visited and CIM is definatley on the menu.

She soon got the little man dressed and mounted me with a good bit of kissing ( nice but not too deep) and rode me for a while then was rubbing those big naturals in my face.

As I said she has a real nice girly voice with no accent in fact she could be described as Home Counties and a bit posh so as the ride was getting some speed up it was quite a shock to hear her talking dirty to me. She encouraged me to "Cum in my pussy" and like a good boy I obliged.

One pop is enough for me if it is really good and this was really good.

I have since re visited and unusually for me I came with just oral which was taken CIM and then she excused her self and went to the bathroom.

She does seem to visit Ipswich on a regular basis so yet another return is on the cards for me.

£100 for one hour is good value for a good looking enthusiastic MILF who delivers a great GFE.

Hannah really does enjoy RO so if this is your thing then get yourself a facefull of her nice shaven pussy.

In the cool down periods I found her to be good company and a good laugh as well.

Recommended? Definatly.

Return? Already have done so.

N

Simplysimon

message deleted as no longer applicable
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:29:37 pm by Simplysimon »

Offline Students Notebook

Thanks Neal, I'm looking forward to meeting her.

SN.

Offline cjoooooooo

Did she keep sucking during the CIM? Something thats always bothered me is that when you start to pop, some girls beging to stop. So does she keep going till you've finished?

Neal69

Trying to give an honest answer here.

I think the first time it was the usual suck then wank off at the end. Later it has been suck all the way.

I very rarely cum from Oral only so I was taken by surprise the first time and maybe she was too.  :scare:

There is something about a certain technique that I am at a loss to describe that just gets me popping like a cork. Whilst others can describe exactly how they want a BJ I cannot. Even if a WG performs exactly to the way that some on here have described it, while pleasurable, will not get me popping but something else just sets me off with little or no warning.

Nothing as strange as folk.

N

Offline cjoooooooo

Trying to give an honest answer here.

I think the first time it was the usual suck then wank off at the end. Later it has been suck all the way.

I very rarely cum from Oral only so I was taken by surprise the first time and maybe she was too.  :scare:

There is something about a certain technique that I am at a loss to describe that just gets me popping like a cork. Whilst others can describe exactly how they want a BJ I cannot. Even if a WG performs exactly to the way that some on here have described it, while pleasurable, will not get me popping but something else just sets me off with little or no warning.

Nothing as strange as folk.

N
So to clear things up (no pun intended) she keeps sucking when you're cumming? Till you've emptied?

If you could pick someone that she looks similar to, who would that be?

I am very tempted to book Hannah just because of her amazing looking tits!
Does she have a nice fanny?
Sorry for so many question Hahahaha

Neal69

So many questions :wacko:

Facially she looks like Liv Tyler?? The Elf in the Lord of the Rings movies. Very good looking IMHO

Her tits are proper big ones and well shaped. nice rack

Her fanny is warm wet and willing. And sweet smelling and sweet tasting.

A great all round romp IMHO.

N

SaneOnes

Erm she looks absolutely nothing like Liv Tyler but yes, she is decent looking. She does have a fantastic body.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:25:49 am by SaneOnes »

Offline cjoooooooo

What was your experience like?

SaneOnes

Well, you will find my review of her if you go through my reviews. That was before she deleted that profile completely and then decided to have the current one with more recent photos. Good on her.

Offline cjoooooooo

Wow, your review differs greatly from this guys.

Now I don't know if I should book her or not  :(

Offline Students Notebook

Wow, your review differs greatly from this guys.

Now I don't know if I should book her or not  :(

Well I'm going to. as soon as I can.

Actually, several days ago I tried to book her for today but after a busy week, she was not going to be available.         

So instead I went to see a little sweetie in Ipswich.

I will do a review of her  in due course and of course, when I have managed to get to see Hornyhannah, I will let you have my thoughts on her too.

SN