Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend street girls.  (Read 947 times)

Offline bigbrit

I saw that the thread for Southend street girls has gone (probably due to that photo) but I had cause to go to cash point last night about 10pm and saw a young brunette, very short skirt, slim, about 25 carrying a handbag, WG near the Old walnut tree. She was 100% touting for business, I didn’t partake. I then drove down Ambleside and saw another WG about 35 hanging around on the corner, I’m again 100% sure she was working. I’ve never picked one up in my life but am tempted to try it just once.
Anyone else seen any down there and is it as simple as driving up to them?
Banned reason: Threats towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dayardie

Search found the old thread
Probably want to ask for tips in the Luton walkers thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217308.msg2205039#msg2205039 

Offline django0700

Usually can find quite a few WG's near Ambleside drive, the problem is the police...never know if they are lurking nearby.

Offline bigbrit

I know someone who works for Essex police. Trust me they don’t have time to try and catch the odd bloke looking to get his rocks off!

Offline bigbrit

Search found the old thread
Probably want to ask for tips in the Luton walkers thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217308.msg2205039#msg2205039 

That’s not the thread that was on here. There were colour pictures of a supposed WG on it.

Offline Xtro

That’s not the thread that was on here. There were colour pictures of a supposed WG on it.

You're right. The thread has been removed.   :cry:  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mattylondon

I know someone who works for Essex police. Trust me they don’t have time to try and catch the odd bloke looking to get his rocks off!
Maybe, maybe not but whilst I haven't been in the area for a few months, they were actively patrolling there enough. 

Best times to cruise, currently ruined by the daylight, are very early evening whilst there are still quite a few cars about. Safely in numbers and all that. You're far more vulnerable to stand out later in the evening, after 11pm or so, unless it's at the weekend.

Offline bigbrit

Not maybe, maybe not! I live here so know what’s going on. I’m not encouraging anyone to do this but a couple of community support officers is not the vice squad I can assure you. They have zero powers.

Offline mattylondon

Not maybe, maybe not! I live here so know what’s going on. I’m not encouraging anyone to do this but a couple of community support officers is not the vice squad I can assure you. They have zero powers.
Last two times I was there, 4 months ago, around 1000 - 1200, there were police cars patrolling around York Road and Ambleside Drive. I saw what I saw and I would encourage any would be punters to remain vigilant, rather than let complacency set in.

I think I know a police car when I see one. What's happened since that time, who knows or perhaps I just caught them on a good day and bad day for me.

Every man and his dog knows Community Support officers can do fuck all and have no real power. I've never known anybody take them seriously
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 12:05:48 am by mattylondon »

Offline RYLAND3

Drove down Ampleside drive around 4am and there was one SP out.
She was short and skinny and  had a short skirt but had on a hoody so couldn't see her face.
By the time i had turned around she had been picked up.

Offline tatcojimbo

Offline RYLAND3

Won't be taking a drive round their for a while.
What area will the SP go to now as they will still
Want money.i doubt they will have enough money
To go to london to work on  the london RLD

Offline mattylondon

Won't be taking a drive round their for a while.
What area will the SP go to now as they will still
Want money.i doubt they will have enough money
To go to london to work on  the london RLD
They'll just go around the other areas close by, such as York Road etc.

Areas such as London or Chatham too far IMO.

Somebody desperate for a fix will still need to go out.