Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage-by-Bianka - Bayswater  (Read 8459 times)

5 review(s) for Massage Tantric xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Massage-by-Bianka

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to the original reviewer for letting us know of these girls.

Location - Basement flat with bed (2 singles joined together). Tiny flat, but nice and warm.

She has a good body, face not so much, for me anyway - dirty looking though! Smelt good. Was offered a duo with her friend, who I met after;Tall natural blonde girl with big tits. She is the current replacement for Angelina, who’s returning next month.

Massage was appalling! Just lots of stroking with no real pressure. I am perhaps spoilt by my regular trained masseuse. She used weird white massage cream, which at first felt nice a warm and then I felt a bit cold as so much was used. Very easy to talk to, had a good chat during the first bit.

She gave a nice me oily tit rub and then we flipped to 69. I was allowed to lick and she had a great tasting pussy which I enjoyed burying my face in, while she was sorting my other end out – was very enjoyable. I was absolutely covered in spunk and cream so took a nice hot shower after.

Will return probably and go for the duo.

Offline LEOJONTY

Apart from massage what are the services offered.
Owo 69.  How much you paid.  All inclusive.

Offline MrSmiley

£50 - 30mins. £80 for duo was available for 30mins.

touching allowed. definitely no bj  -although at one point I thought she was as there so much oil. I was quite surprised she let me go down on her and was a unexpected bonus.

service is basically massage with HE, with touching and licking allowed. no kissing or fingering.....

Offline handsolo

Thanks for the review fancy a session myself £50 for nude B2b and HE with RO allowed seems pretty good VFM and agree she has a nice filthy look about her !.

Offline 76shen

As her friend Angelina got a profile, she also looks good.

Offline handsolo

Think West8 did a review recently of her recently profile link should be in there.

west8

Massage by Angelina
External Link/Members Only

She's on holiday ATM.

Bratpack

Massage-by-Bianka

Was offered a duo with her friend, who I met after;Tall natural blonde girl with big tits.

Was this her friend? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

west8

Was this her friend? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes, Kiara is brand new to London and is working with Bianka until Angelina returns in March.

Review to follow shortly.

Offline 76shen

I want to see Bianka today. she opened the door wearing a pair of very short jeans and t-shirt looking sexy. She looks like the photos on AW. and easy to talk to. She ask me what service I wanted and said her friend was there to, and if I would like 4 hands. I said no just 30mins with her, then I ask for the toilet, that's when I saw KIara settings there behind the curtains. so I decided to go for 4 hands. paid £80 got undressed, laid on the bed waiting for them to take there closes off, but thay keeped there bra and pants on. so waiting for it all to begin. Bianka started rubbing warm oil over my body. while Kiara had her hands most of the time between my legs, brushing my cock. While Bianka was massageing my back. I thought they was going to do b2b but no luck. turn me over Bianka said I can touch them, so I put my hands on there breast, while Bianka started playing with my cock. then Kraia took her bra off to show a beautiful pair of lovely breast. Bianka wouldn't take her's off only one side of the bra to let me suck her tis, then I moved over to suck on Kraia tis and didn't want to stop, while do all this, my hands wear in between there legs playing with their pussy from the outside of there pants, I could feel them both getting wet and me starting to explod my lot. that was it all over. I clean up and showed.

As for the 30mins massage it self, I didn't think it was worth the money for what I got. I thought I would get b2b but no luck.

If Kiara was working some where by her self, i would love to go and see her, because I feel she would give a better service and you would get a lot more from her. but seeing she working with Bianka who's running the show and only having one room in the flat, it's not that easy to see Kiara on her only, because it looks like there's all ways going to be two girls there at the same time.

As Kiara got a profile.

Offline 76shen

Yes. My review of Kiara and the link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49276.0

Hi west8. the link is not working it's coming up not found.

Offline lewishamguy

I want to see Bianka today. she opened the door wearing a pair of very short jeans and t-shirt looking sexy. She looks like the photos on AW. and easy to talk to. She ask me what service I wanted and said her friend was there to, and if I would like 4 hands. I said no just 30mins with her, then I ask for the toilet, that's when I saw KIara settings there behind the curtains. so I decided to go for 4 hands. paid £80 got undressed, laid on the bed waiting for them to take there closes off, but thay keeped there bra and pants on. so waiting for it all to begin. Bianka started rubbing warm oil over my body. while Kiara had her hands most of the time between my legs, brushing my cock. While Bianka was massageing my back. I thought they was going to do b2b but no luck. turn me over Bianka said I can touch them, so I put my hands on there breast, while Bianka started playing with my cock. then Kraia took her bra off to show a beautiful pair of lovely breast. Bianka wouldn't take her's off only one side of the bra to let me suck her tis, then I moved over to suck on Kraia tis and didn't want to stop, while do all this, my hands wear in between there legs playing with their pussy from the outside of there pants, I could feel them both getting wet and me starting to explod my lot. that was it all over. I clean up and showed.

As for the 30mins massage it self, I didn't think it was worth the money for what I got. I thought I would get b2b but no luck.

If Kiara was working some where by her self, i would love to go and see her, because I feel she would give a better service and you would get a lot more from her. but seeing she working with Bianka who's running the show and only having one room in the flat, it's not that easy to see Kiara on her only, because it looks like there's all ways going to be two girls there at the same time.

As Kiara got a profile.

I saw Bianka today and my experience was almost same as yours one of the worst massage I've had.

:thumbsdown:

west8

Hi west8. the link is not working it's coming up not found.

Updated my review of Kiara with the following:

Her Adultwork ID is actually Kiara Gold.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

LewishamGuy: sorry to hear that. I did write in another thread that Lola Bell is the best choice for a massage, but that Angelina/Bianka is a better choice for the masseuse.

Offline lewishamguy

LewishamGuy: sorry to hear that. I did write in another thread that Lola Bell is the best choice for a massage, but that Angelina/Bianka is a better choice for the masseuse.

Yes you might be right at least she's got a body for some dirty fuck but not for massage.

:P

Offline 76shen

How comes Kiara prices are higher than Bianka. seeing she's working with her. And when Angelina comes back will all three girls be working in the same flat. or is Kiara going to be working from her own flat seeing she's new.

west8

How comes Kiara prices are higher than Bianka. seeing she's working with her. And when Angelina comes back will all three girls be working in the same flat. or is Kiara going to be working from her own flat seeing she's new.

Two reasons: Kiara's epic rack.

If Angelina does come back and a foursome is ever on the table, I'll be first in the queue.

In all seriousness, I can't imagine there would be room for three girls to work from that studio.

Offline 76shen

[quote authorwest8 link=topic=49039.msg650393#msg650393 date=1424459716]
Two reasons: Kiara's epic rack.

If Angelina does come back and a foursome is ever on the table, I'll be first in the queue.

In all seriousness, I can't imagine there would be room for three girls to work from that studio.
[/quote]

yeah, her rack is worth the extra money.

I'm sure they would be up for a foursome for the right money. give it a go.

just having Kiara on her own Would keep be happy sucking on them epics.

Offline bucksboy

I had a really good massage from nicky divine in harrow last year...was not expecting it but great for inbetween rounds...very nice girl as well.

west8

yeah, her rack is worth the extra money.

I'm sure they would be up for a foursome for the right money. give it a go.

just having Kiara on her own Would keep be happy sucking on them epics.

Reason I think it will never happen is that Kiara probably leaves the day before Angelina comes back.  :(

For me, THE epic oily punt would be a tit-a-thon with Angelina and Kiara .. only problem being which rack to glaze at the end!  :hi:

Lynx

Bianka seems to be the more reserved one from what I've personally experienced. Offering less "extras", so that probably plays a part

west8

Bianka seems to be the more reserved one from what I've personally experienced. Offering less "extras", so that probably plays a part

Open-mindedness, in descending order:
Angelina
Bianka
Kiara (she's actually quite shy as this is her first time in London)

Lynx

Open-mindedness, in descending order:
Angelina
Bianka
Kiara (she's actually quite shy as this is her first time in London)

You had better luck than i did, as in my initial meet with Kiara i got more from her, then what I've experienced with a few Bianka meetings

Offline 76shen

Reason I think it will never happen is that Kiara probably leaves the day before Angelina comes back.  :(

For me, THE epic oily punt would be a tit-a-thon with Angelina and Kiara .. only problem being which rack to glaze at the end!  :hi:

yes, sounds like a good combination, what an eye full you would get and far more to suck on  :wacko:

i'll keep an eye on Kiara profile to see where she moves to.

i don't think Kiara is that shy. it didn't bother her getting theses lovely epics of her's out for me. maybe she's holding back because she's working with Bianka. who is in control of the massage, get Kiara by her self you might get a lot more from her.

Jason

I was asked to confirm via PM whether Bianka is “Vicky Sugar” who I referred to in this post. As it might be of general interest below is my full answer:

Yes, Bianca IS “Vicky Sugar” (100% certain, absolutely zero margin of error) who used to work for the well-known brothel in Golders Green during 2013. When I met her back in July 2013 she was offering full service with protected vaginal sex and French kissing for £80ph. At £80ph full service she was very good value for money and a good shag. However now apparently she stopped offering full service. As with other such girls who have stopped offering full service she might still offer it but only to a few clients she sees regularly (and perhaps also likes/not dislike) and that as an extra. Not with new clients/during the first meeting.

I don't think it is a good idea to “invest” in becoming a regular in order to get full service---certainly you could ask once after 3-4 meetings in a month but you should not keep asking/pushing or expecting that it will happen. After all in London there is no shortage of girls who are offering full service. I don't understand why anyone in LONDON would go to a girl with the hope of getting non-advertised extras. If full service is what you really want then simply go to another girl who advertises it openly. Very simple really! Anyway if you plan to apply your "master-plan" to get extras my personal evaluation of Bianka/Vicky (also known as Emilia btw) is that a “fair” fee for her for full service is £100ph and anything above £120ph for her would be considered overspending. I hope this helps.  :hi:

west8

I was asked to confirm via PM whether Bianka is “Vicky Sugar” who I referred to in this post. As it might be of general interest below is my full answer:

Yes, Bianca IS “Vicky Sugar” (100% certain, absolutely zero margin of error) who used to work for the well-known brothel in Golders Green during 2013. When I met her back in July 2013 she was offering full service with protected vaginal sex and French kissing for £80ph. At £80ph full service she was very good value for money and a good shag. However now apparently she stopped offering full service. As with other such girls who have stopped offering full service she might still offer it but only to a few clients she sees regularly (and perhaps also likes/not dislike) and that as an extra. Not with new clients/during the first meeting.

I don't think it is a good idea to “invest” in becoming a regular in order to get full service---certainly you could ask once after 3-4 meetings in a month but you should not keep asking/pushing or expecting that it will happen. After all in London there is no shortage of girls who are offering full service. I don't understand why anyone in LONDON would go to a girl with the hope of getting non-advertised extras. If full service is what you really want then simply go to another girl who advertises it openly. Very simple really! Anyway if you plan to apply your "master-plan" to get extras my personal evaluation of Bianka/Vicky (also known as Emilia btw) is that a “fair” fee for her for full service is £100ph and anything above £120ph for her would be considered overspending. I hope this helps.  :hi:

Excellent, informative post Jason - thanks for sharing your research.

I agree with everything you have written, but I believe £100 should be her upper rate.

The range of central London talent at 100 is impressive right now, as you know well. :drinks:

Golden times for us London punters.

abelondon

i believe if you get bianca by herself she will offer full service, as she seems up for it
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:22:51 pm by abelondon »

Offline BootsnBunches

I saw her yesterday with her new friend Niki Massage.

Both girls were polite and friendly - Niki didn't say much, I suspect Bianka is showing her the ropes and her English was not as good. However, both were fit and happy to be touched an licked all over.

£80 for half an hour - I certainly fancy going back for more. If I was offered more I'd take it!

Offline BootsnBunches

Went to see Bianka again on Friday - arranged at very short notice after some confusion about my booking with 'thai_nataie_22' resulted in cancellation, meaning that I had left work early for no reason without taking sharp action!

Sadly gorgeous Niki, her partner in crimme from my last visit has left the country, so Bianka is now working with 'Massage by Mandy' who is less my type, so I concentrated on Bianka who's dirty look and confidence appeals to me for some reason I can't explain.

It was a half an hour booking in the basement flat I'd visited before near Bayswater Station. Easy to find an safe.

For £80 I agreed a half-hour b2b massage with both of them, which also allowed touching, pussy licking and my cock being sucked by both (uncovered). Great value!

Bianka clearly takes the lead and if I return I'll just visit her. She sucked well but was clearly nervous I'd cum in her mouth, which I promised not to do, but I could appreciate why she thought I might as she knows she turns me on.

As I was leaving Bianka took 2 more bookings.

I would love it if she offered ful service although I perhaps need to be firmer to be sure I get my full time.

Offline tantric talents

I see she is now offering full sex with Cim as a threesome with her boyfriend !! No price indicated for this "service"