Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla34e  (Read 4706 times)

Offline Ramone78

Hi
Has anyone had the pleasure ??
External Link/Members Only
Thanks in advance

browningsx

yes great girl, changed her name couple times thou, shes just a bit dippy .

Offline dboy74

Meet her about 8 months ago.

She was ok but definitely got the impression she wants you "in and out" as quickly as possible.

Initially, she was wanking me like a pneumatic drill I believe in an effort to make me cum quickly. Had to tell her to slow down.

Then I fucked her doggy style and she kept saying "Are you enjoying it?" over and over! It became very annoying  :dash:

On the plus side she does have great tits though!  :D

My only punt with her and would not be rushing back because there are plenty better out there.

I think she has had several profiles, which is a worry as well!

Offline mo_11

Not so great if you ask me, yes good looking but rushed service. Ive seen her twice first time only had 1 condom. 2nd time got to her place and she came out saying "my place is not free we will have to do a car meet. Gave me a BJ then decided she wanted to go.

Offline Ramone78

Hmmm Not sure now
Will have another look around Thanks !!

dilettante

She used to be called Alyssa34DD (I think - couldn't find this in a search) and there's a whole thread about her from about a year ago.

boobloverhenry

Hi

I saw here about a year ago.

Rubbish punt !

Pretty girl but talked way too much crap.

I quickly put my cock in her mouth - one way to shut her up !

She only swallowed because I held her down - but she did agree to this beforehand !

Then she said she had to go out - so I only paid her £50 as I wanted to cum at least twice.

There's better bitches out there !!

Offline Taggart

Somewhat unprofessional to have a pic of a toddler in the background of one of her profile pics?
Profile needs some enhancement too

Offline bigjim

yep I have see her a couple of times and I agree she talks too much and wants you in and out

last time I had the legs keeping me from going all the way in and she was sore so thought never again

BJim

Offline pianodave

offered me bareback months ago. i declined.

Starby

Saw here over a year ago - got inot the session and then she says "Ive run out of condoms" - and then increduloulsy "we can do it without"

At which point I decided to leave.

She asked me to give her a lift to the nearby supermarket - as we were discussing this her phone rang with another punter  - so she said not to worry about the lift as she was goign to wait for him!!

IMHO she gives a very poor service as described above and I know other girls she worked with who say she robs from them and has on one occasion exposed the other girl to the girls family!

Avoid!

Offline curry

Has all the signs of a drug user. The only difference been this one doesnt work the streets, well not that we know off.

Offline blue80

Is now back as lovelylucy34e think this is about her 3rd maybe 4th profile change, she seems to be quitting her profiles and starting all over again which is a concern

Oh and it seems her breasts have changed sizes

External Link/Members Only

Zook Mihof

I saw her 3 times back in her 'Alyssa' days.. The first time was a night punt, about 9pm, she said she couldn't use her mates house for the punt so could we do a car meet. It wasn't ideal but she is attractive with a good body so I went back again.

Second time was in a nice little flat in Sutton, daytime punt, and she provided a very good service.

So on this I went back for a third punt, which again was a night punt - a place near Asda minworth, she seemed spaced out, in a hurry to go out and similar to Silvero, I was offered BB as she didn't have any johnnies  :thumbsdown:. So I paid a smaller fee and shot my load in her gob and left.

Its a shame as she has a cracking body, and is good looking, but the theme here is the disastrous evening punts... has the hallmarks of a pot/coke head IMO. Still if times were hard I'd still have a BJ or a tit wank!  :lol:

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the warnings guys. I've been tempted by her new profile for the last couple of weeks and was going to try and book her this weekend. Had no idea about the profile swapping, messing people about and BB offers. Shame as she looks fucking hot.

Offline pianodave

She's a hot mess who was up for BB anal. Can't fathom it myself, she could have been a legendary WG with her looks, rates and services, why on earth would they want to do BB so much as to virtually insist on it?  The mind boggles.

Starby

Agree with all the above - wouldnt touch with a barge pole. When I saw here a couple years back she "didnt have any condoms " and offered to do BB - and then to top it as she was on the way out to actually get condoms after our appt a new client rang and so she simply went back into her apartment to wait for him rather than get the condoms.

Shes also responsible for outing another working girl (who is popular on ths board) to her family and causing a great deal of heartache!

Punch marry avoid?

Punch and avoid I say!!

Offline saf1976

Who did she out and what's the story?

How frustrating as she could be perfect  :dash:

Redster69

I visited her a few months ago but left after 5 minutes as she was as mad as an hatter, kept asking over and over again if I was OK and the place was a shithole........she kept texting me after asking me if it was her or the pad...... :wacko:

Offline BustaNut

Who did she out and what's the story?

How frustrating as she could be perfect  :dash:

I saw her a few years ago at the paragon hotel in digbeth. She used to work with Hannah, so I'm guessing it was her that she outed.
The service was crap btw.

minime

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of going to see her today, haven't phoned her yet.

Is she worth going to see? x

I just want to stick  it in her gob then bunk all over them lovely tits!!! 34E may be a bit imaginative, but jesus them titties look perfect

Offline Trevor12

Hey guys,

I just want to stick  it in her gob then bunk all over them lovely tits!!! 34E may be a bit imaginative, but jesus them titties look perfect

Have you read any of this thread?

Offline blue80

Hey guys,

See ALL of the above