Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stratford tube  (Read 1984 times)

fabbian von minky

hello.  any recomends for stratford near to tube if possible cheers

Offline Sedlmayer

hello.  any recomends for stratford near to tube if possible cheers

You can search AW as easily as we can mate.
If you want some serious advice, you need at the very least to be more specific.
Age, price range, services, body shape, ethnicity.......
The best thing is to search AW, draw up a shortlist of 3 or 4 girls that suit you and then come back here with specific questions.
Established members are not here to spoonfeed you.

fabbian von minky

fabbian von minky

hungarian
18...25 age
size slim to dress sz 14.
vanilla nothing ott
cheers

Offline sublimetoridiculous

FFS, search on AW for postcode E15 and your age range.

fabbian von minky

fck me your a crumpy lot on here this morning ..clue is in the post RECOMENDS..

Offline Sedlmayer

fck me your a crumpy lot on here this morning ..clue is in the post RECOMENDS..

You can easily search this yourself, find 2 or 3, look for reviews here and then ask specific questions if necessary.
Clue is in the sentence in my previous reply -
"Established members are not here to spoonfeed you."

Just Fussy

Take no notice of these miserable old gits, they must be lacking something in their lives....just pity them ..
I have not punted around Stratford, so if you find anything good ..let me know ..and as for the gits ..go kick the dog ..idiots !!!

Offline Sedlmayer

Take no notice of these miserable old gits, they must be lacking something in their lives....just pity them ..
I have not punted around Stratford, so if you find anything good ..let me know ..and as for the gits ..go kick the dog ..idiots !!!

Another newbie that wants to be spoonfed....... :thumbsdown:

fabbian von minky

Offline Turtle1

Guy simply asked if anyone knew of anything in that location. Yes we all know what AW is and how it works. You replied at your own accord. No one forced you to reply to his post. Some right old sad people on here at times.

LL

I think these types of requests are more likely to get a good response when the people posting them have contributed at least one review here.
There are many, many people here who just come to take, take, take and never give back.  I can completely understand if established members get frustrated by this.

Practically every week I get PMs from new members who have made no contribution here whatsoever to ask me for recommendations of Asian massage parlours in London.  Sometimes they sign up just to send PMs (probably just not to me) and state that in their message.  This must be happening to a lot of us and is another example of the number of leeches lurking around here who think it's perfectly OK to expect others to do all the work whilst they lazily reap the benefits.

Offline Sedlmayer

I think these types of requests are more likely to get a good response when the people posting them have contributed at least one review here.
There are many, many people here who just come to take, take, take and never give back.  I can completely understand if established members get frustrated by this.

Practically every week I get PMs from new members who have made no contribution here whatsoever to ask me for recommendations of Asian massage parlours in London.  Sometimes they sign up just to send PMs (probably just not to me) and state that in their message.  This must be happening to a lot of us and is another example of the number of leeches lurking around here who think it's perfectly OK to expect others to do all the work whilst they lazily reap the benefits.

Precisely.......

Offline Sedlmayer

Guy simply asked if anyone knew of anything in that location. Yes we all know what AW is and how it works. You replied at your own accord. No one forced you to reply to his post. Some right old sad people on here at times.

Age, price range, services, body shape, ethnicity.......?

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Well I don't think the review/post count matters much. I have 11 reviews here, and when I tried to get some recommendations I got zero responses.

But anyway, I travel to stratford every now and then but couldn't find any reliable WG in the area, that is well reviewed here. Forget about preferences, age, price, hair colour etc..

Offline Turtle1

Why should reviews posted matter? If someones asks about something and i happen to know ill share regardless of how many reviews they posted. It may make others post more info them selves ect