Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Violet. Promising English newcomer or PG scam. You decide!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Yorkle

Photo of her in her free gallery is of a computer or TV screen which usually rings alarm bells with me.

Offline PADDY75

profile is linked to kaprice du haute if you search on here

Goofy85

Guys. It's not a scam. It's Kaprice under a different profile because she wrongly got banned because some silly punter reported her as fake.

I literally just spoke to Kaprice on the phone and asked her about it. No PG scam. No fake.

mdcrowe

But whoever she is, I suspect she does not entertain non-white people. I would be interested to know of anyone who is not white and has seen her.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:50:30 pm by mdcrowe »

peter1968

I have seen her and I am Asian by origin, she is Kapriceduhaute and As the previous post said , there seems to be a certain Asian guy going by the name of he knows what who keeps harassing her to meet him . who ever you are dude get a life. this is a working lady , how much lack of conscious can you have to continue with what you are doing. just accept the fact she does not want to see you and i suppose if you act like a proper gentleman then she would change her mind.
But for all you other genuine punters, she is the real deal and she is Kaprice duhaute