Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice_spanish, SW19  (Read 2850 times)

rayman2

I wonder if anyone punter with her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All feedbacks are positive, but never mentioned here before.

fredpunter

Some of the people who have left her feedback have themselves got genuine looking feedback which is a promising start. Go for it and let us know how it goes.

Offline lewishamguy

I wonder if anyone punter with her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All feedbacks are positive, but never mentioned here before.

Profile seems legit and rate is quite good including full service. ;)

James999

The "Spanish" claim usually means Romanian or some other third world shit hole they are ashamed of  :music:

Offline lewishamguy

The "Spanish" claim usually means Romanian or some other third world shit hole they are ashamed of  :music:

May be her ancestors are Romanian :D

Offline nigel4498

Thanks to Admin enlightening me, she is Spanish as AW Admin adds the nationality that is provided by her passport or driving licence.

rayman2

Some of the people who have left her feedback have themselves got genuine looking feedback which is a promising start. Go for it and let us know how it goes.

I TOFTT and went and visit her. What a gem! After a couple of bad experiences in recents months, she totally restored my faith in humanity. It was the best GFE I had in a long time. I really feel bad recommending her, because I want her all for myself. I think I will be a regular from now on.

Offline lewishamguy

I TOFTT and went and visit her. What a gem! After a couple of bad experiences in recents months, she totally restored my faith in humanity. It was the best GFE I had in a long time. I really feel bad recommending her, because I want her all for myself. I think I will be a regular from now on.

Sounds lovely would you share some details of your TOFTT. ;)

rayman2

Sounds lovely would you share some details of your TOFTT. ;)

To be honest, I'm not very good at articulating events. All I can say is it was brilliant. Everything was delivered with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. She's very pretty and reminded me of "Melissa Rauch": External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

delighted to hear it, thanks for letting us know

Skyfly

Been lurking on this site for a while

I've met this young lady. She is definitely Spanish and used to be known as alicia_bond (July 2014). She is pretty amazing....felt like I had been ravished!

Offline Turtle1

Makes a bloody change to see posts about a decent new girl. Thanks for pointing her out