Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of Vanessa... in Feltham/west london  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Turtle1

Seen her profile a few times but for some reason she looks like one to avoid, i remember several profiles in the past with that sort of name, one was a really classy lady the rest were all fakes trying to cash in on her popularity.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

She's been in AW since 2010-2011 what I remember and at least she had 10/15 profiles. no idea what's all about if she is a legit one.  :unknown:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Concur with comments above that "Vanessa" has been on the scene (on and off) since 2010/11.

I tried (from one of her earlier profiles) to set up a meeting, as usual with me fire off an email
to clarify services and determine whether there are hidden extras etc.

She deleted my email without even bothering to read it, that was as far as it went on my part.

Offline llanero

one of the finest asses I've ever seen, not the usual build for a Polish girl. Extremely energetic (clear signs she goes to the gym very regularly), got the impression she wants at least two in 1 hour.

Tell you again, one of the best views doing her doggie.
I think she prefers straight phone comms than emails, I suspect due to the fact that her place is located in a rather awkward location, not easy to reach by public transport. Apart of that not very good at talking but can get by -shyness likely-.

Offline ForrestGump

...a rather awkward location, not easy to reach by public transport.

Whereabouts, roughly?

Offline HappyandLucky

Whereabouts, roughly?
Forest, she is in a council block close to Hounslow Heath,  I posted on the venue before as you have seen another prossie there, but the area does seem to have cleaned up it's act when I last went passed. I have not seen Vanessa purely based on the location.

Offline rubric

Forest, she is in a council block close to Hounslow Heath,  I posted on the venue before as you have seen another prossie there, but the area does seem to have cleaned up it's act when I last went passed. I have not seen Vanessa purely based on the location.

Yeah, think this is the same venue as 'Amanda' - she mentioned other girls when i visited her - so maybe one of them was 'Vanessa'. Which would mean "cosy, sparkling clean flat" has a different meaning to the one i think it should.

Offline ForrestGump

Yeah, think this is the same venue as 'Amanda'

Oh my! Yeah that flat wasn't the nicest when I was there. The bathroom was very tired and didn't look very clean.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Turtle1

Just like this new "fake" Amanda, this new Vanessa seems to be capitalizing on a good rep profile of old. They either purchased em or who knows what. But this vannessa with a wonderful ass has been around for a while and i highly suspect this isnt her.