Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila Brown - An Ebony nr Heathrow  (Read 493 times)

Offline Monger2468

Just came across Leila Brown's AW External Link/Members Only profile and wondered if any OPs could confirm whether it is the same ebony that use to work around Heathrow ways? If so, I punted her about 5 odd years ago. She worked out of a really nice 1st floor apartment, was very pretty, banging boobs and ass, and around £90 for 30 mins of OWO, DFK, rimming her, shit that I like. Her profile doesn't state a 30 mins rate, but if its the same girl, her old profile if it is the same girl had loads of positive AW feedback, I'd be tempted to see her.

Monger2468

Offline FCB

From the black, mixed race hottie thread...

Layla Brown

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a long time ago on a previous profile. I really liked her but I think she is a bit Marmite.

I had seen a few comments about her attitude but when I went to see her we must have clicked and she was really good fun. I can't remember details what we did or didn't do but I think the punt was quite vanilla.

I certainly didn't pay a crazy price like her current £220/hr but if I recall correctly, her prices were up and down more frequently than a whores drawers   :lol: