Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Willesden Green P&D  (Read 354 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

First of all, to any newcomers, the advert is very fluffy. Sexual services are guaranteed but not the special massage part.

Comms were good and a time agreed. Initially FBSM with HE for 1 hour @£80. Text sent with postcode and street. Googled street view and was prepared to walk if the girl turned out to be a minger as it was obviously not a shop. Given the full address once I was nearby.

Met at the door by a plain Chinese girl, probably early 30's. Very pleasant and attentive so I decided to stay. The property itself is a "Homes under the hammer" project for someone as I followed her up to the top floor. Ignoring the damp and peeling wallpaper I concentrated on her nice legs and bum.

Room was VERY basic with a rickety double bed. FS for £100 she says and agreed.

I accepted the first 10 minutes of massage and nice B2B as a warm up. She had a decent enough figure. Bit of a tummy but overall in good shape.
Since I started punting and became a bit more savvy I quickly learnt that you need to be assertive and take control in this kind of meet. Often the WG will try to rush through to make you cum asap. Not on this occasion.
She accepted RO until she came. I thought she was going to twist off her own nipples. Moved onto OW then CG and MISH. She was an enthusiast partner and seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself. Nothing rushed and a good clean up after. Nice 5 minutes lying next to each other after while we recovered.
No clock watching and the full hour was delivered.

Why a neutral?

Property was very tired. Not offered a shower before (although I had already had one) and no shower offered afterwards. I was local so it did not bother me too much but option would have been nice.
I was told that there was a new girl each week so the level of service will vary. Her English was almost non existent so communication was not good.

Would I return? Possibly for 30 mins with the option to extend if SP was fit enough.