Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The lull between rounds  (Read 1111 times)

Offline charlatan44

Just wondering how you seasoned pro's transition between rounds? I'm almost up to double figures for different WG's but as a naturally quiet person I find the time after the first round to be quite awkward (apart from my regular, and hence why I see her quite often). I tend to find the girls get quite distant so I get to the stage where I think.. ok i have 15-20 mins to go and cannot really be arsed. Do you insist on close contact (cuddling/fondling)? do you just say, lets start round 2.... Just interested in what strategies you have to keep the juices flowing between rounds

Offline Foxtail17

I want them to cuddle in and I usually start the chat. Usually something about the news or how their journey to me was. I find round 2 normally just happens.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 05:55:05 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Between rounds I normally go home, decorate a room, take the Mrs out a few times, watch a few box sets and generally idle the weeks away.

Online Waterhouse

Between rounds I normally go home, decorate a room, take the Mrs out a few times, watch a few box sets and generally idle the weeks away.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Superb... and probably truer to home for a few of us, especially in a 1 hour meet.

:thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

Don't 'transition between rounds' so often these days that I only have 1-hour punts. I tend to discuss with the girl and point out that, because of my age, we'll almost certainly have to proceed at a slower pace than she'd usually be expecting to.

When I saw my last - now-retired - Regular, we had a 4-hour session. That was effectively 2 x 90-minute sessions with a break halfway through for a cuppa coffee.

Offline GingerNuts

I mainly go for FBSM.

During longer bookings the action is interspersed with massage and a bit of chat if the girl can speak reasonable English.

Offline Bonker

I get towled down, spit in a bucket, get my cuts attended to whilst watching her walk round with a number on a board.

Offline Jonestown

Too old now for two rounds, 30 minute bookings are just the ticket.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Tube home 2 days work and light eating no heavy work for 3 more days avoid OH on heat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and Bus and Tube ride back last time I did this I started with one girl and a diffrent one was there when I was ready to go again... :( :( :(