Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swedish Betty Boo!!! Camborne  (Read 2027 times)

Hawdit

Arranged to see this lady in a familiar haunt in Pool, between Camborne and Redruth.  Comms were good.  When I got there she opened the door topless, which would have been good if she wasn't a very big ugly girl.  Her belly is huge, covered by the usual flimsy skirt up too high like fat working girls do, but it was disguising nothing.  Too make matters worse, in comparison to her gut her tits are quite small.

She advertised herself as size 12, now you always expect a little bit of upsizing, but Christ she is 20+.  Anyway thought about walking, but wasn't going to get my hole anywhere else, so any port in a storm.

She obliged me with prostate massage, which was excellent, her bj skills were terrible though, lots of teeth and generally just rubbish.  Climbed on top of me, thought I was going to be crushed, so opted for hand relief with some prostate stimulation, which was great.

Betty is pleasant enough just very fugly, if you are into fat older woman, she is 40+, then she is very dirty. But if you like attractive girls who you can fuck and who give good head then she is not for you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline shotku

Thanks for this. I've seen her profile advertised in Somerset recently and was considering a visit so I think you've saved me a wasted trip. Sorry you were the one to find out the hard way.

bristolqwerty

Arranged to see this lady in a familiar haunt in Pool, between Camborne and Redruth.  Comms were good.  When I got there she opened the door topless, which would have been good if she wasn't a very big ugly girl.  Her belly is huge, covered by the usual flimsy skirt up too high like fat working girls do, but it was disguising nothing.  Too make matters worse, in comparison to her gut her tits are quite small.

She advertised herself as size 12, now you always expect a little bit of upsizing, but Christ she is 20+.  Anyway thought about walking, but wasn't going to get my hole anywhere else, so any port in a storm.

She obliged me with prostate massage, which was excellent, her bj skills were terrible though, lots of teeth and generally just rubbish.  Climbed on top of me, thought I was going to be crushed, so opted for hand relief with some prostate stimulation, which was great.

Betty is pleasant enough just very fugly, if you are into fat older woman, she is 40+, then she is very dirty. But if you like attractive girls who you can fuck and who give good head then she is not for you.

Thanks for the review.  Sounds shocking  :scare: can I politely ask why the f**k did you stay and do you require therapy now?   :cry:

Belisknor

Thanks for the review.  Sounds shocking  :scare: can I politely ask why the f**k did you stay and do you require therapy now?   :cry:

+1

A very brave man indeed to fuck that  :D

Hawdit

Lol, you will see from my previous reviews that I tend to follow my cock. He was ready to go so of I went, and being in cornwall there was no alternative. I was inside her for about ten seconds!!

vw

Lol, you will see from my previous reviews that I tend to follow my cock. He was ready to go so of I went, and being in cornwall there was no alternative. I was inside her for about ten seconds!!

Nice review, very useful for us cock ruled holiday makers !

:drinks:

Belisknor

I live around 10 miles from the address your referring to and I'd still rather travel to Devon or Dorset than have a go on that munter !!!

Hawdit

I live around 10 miles from the address your referring to and I'd still rather travel to Devon or Dorset than have a go on that munter !!!
Yes that is all very well and good if you have all day to travel there and back, unfortunately I don't always have that luxury, but I will stay at home and have a wank next time, it is a desert in cornwall at the minute.

Belisknor

Agree re Cornwall being a desert  can count the good ones on one hand and all those were on tour, my personal favourite was Hannah Jane liked her so much I saw her twice in two days  :) Unfortunately she's no longer on adult work !!

Offline madeinwales56

She's obviously read this thread and has disappeared. Glad I didn't get the chance to view her profile.

Offline dandaley

back for all you munter hunters , I'll pass  :yahoo:

jenner

Thank the Lord that I joined UKP when I did. I actually considered meeting this one till I read the review on here. There's fuck all in Cornwall but sometimes I have to go there and do like to mix business with pleasure, although a decent WG is hard to find. I've struck lucky now and again but generally it's a No No. I see she's back on line doing out calls on Taunton.

Offline shotku

What pisses me off most is the FIVE glowing AW reviews other punters have left for her in December alone.

Hawdit

AW reports work on a blackmail basis, leave me good feedback or I will leave you bad.  You then have many girls who won't book you without feedback, I have stooped leaving feedback, from now on I will only leave feedback if the girl is new and great.  It isn't worth leaving negative feedback because you just get it back.

Offline shotku

AW reports work on a blackmail basis, leave me good feedback or I will leave you bad.  You then have many girls who won't book you without feedback, I have stooped leaving feedback, from now on I will only leave feedback if the girl is new and great.  It isn't worth leaving negative feedback because you just get it back.

No, you're right and I agree about the dangers of receiving negative feedback in return but why leave such glowing shit in the first place? If the service has been good I'll always leave feedback but never if it's been bad.

Hawdit

No, you're right and I agree about the dangers of receiving negative feedback in return but why leave such glowing shit in the first place? If the service has been good I'll always leave feedback but never if it's been bad.

Yes I never quite understand why guys would leave gushy reviews for a munter, though lots of fake around as well.

Offline jankg

Looks are a very subjective thing of course. It is still also possible  for a "munter" to give good service is it not?

vw

Looks are a very subjective thing of course. It is still also possible  for a "munter" to give good service is it not?

It is, some people rate looks above service others service above looks.

Only think I have problems with is deception about either.

Some of the best blowjobs I have ever had have been of what people generally fat munters, oh how I miss Roxy and her £35 breakfast blowjob wakeup calls after dropping the kids at school.

jenner

The problem of getting negative reciprocal feedback isn't a problem if you submit your rating/feedback at one minute to midnight on the day before one calendar month of the meeting date. At midnight the WG is unable to leave any negative. I always think of the feedback in much the same way as I do estate agents' descriptions, but nearly fell for the Swedish munter though.

jenner

Just had to take another look at her feedback. The last two both 29/12/15 at 12.17. I've noticed this sort of double and even triple identical date and time before on other profiles. Doesn't make sense why anyone would do it. As to how it is done, that's another mystery.

Belisknor

I'd rather use my hand than go near a munter like that !! I always look at punting as having sex with girls you couldn't pull in the real world, she should be paying us ;)

Offline Roth

I'd rather use my hand than go near a munter like that !! I always look at punting as having sex with girls you couldn't pull in the real world, she should be paying us ;)

Very true.  :thumbsup: :( :(

Hawdit

The problem of getting negative reciprocal feedback isn't a problem if you submit your rating/feedback at one minute to midnight on the day before one calendar month of the meeting date. At midnight the WG is unable to leave any negative. I always think of the feedback in much the same way as I do estate agents' descriptions, but nearly fell for the Swedish munter though.

She isn't even Swedish!!

Offline dandaley

:rolleyes: really what is she romanian ?

donjon

My experience of Betty Boo was that she was attractive (if somewhat rounded), friendly, experienced and professional, working from a nice apartment too.. I don't recognise the description here at all. Just goes to show how subjective it all is I suppose.

It's all on her page as well, and if she's knocked a few years off her age - well bloody hell, that's hardly shocking.

Hawdit

My experience of Betty Boo was that she was attractive (if somewhat rounded), friendly, experienced and professional, working from a nice apartment too.. I don't recognise the description here at all. Just goes to show how subjective it all is I suppose.

It's all on her page as well, and if she's knocked a few years off her age - well bloody hell, that's hardly shocking.

You could try putting your experience in a review, so we can all read it?

I agree most girls shave a few years off and sometimes a size or two, but 10 years and about 10 dress sizes is a whole different matter. 

Yes taste and what you enjoy is subjective but size and age are fairly easy to measure.