Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Olivia Blonde touring Bristol  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks interesting.  :rose:  A mate of Samantha the Best seemingly.  :unknown:

Profile set up yesterday and no number?  Suspicious?  :unknown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Thing that always amuses me is in the "interview" section..........primary language English, secondary language Russian? Does she have a degree in it ??

XSWINGER

Worked for Select agency over the last year under the name of Suzi, she is Latvian same as Samantha

Have had them both for a 3some, good fun but more in to servicing men that playing with each other

Offline Roth

Worked for Select agency over the last year under the name of Suzi, she is Latvian same as Samantha

Have had them both for a 3some, good fun but more in to servicing men that playing with each other

Any reviews then?  :unknown: :unknown:

XSWINGER

Hi Roth

Visited Suzi ( now Lady Olivia ) about a year ago and then had a 3some with her and Samantha in April this year, good service from them both and if would give them 7/10

As I said they are more in to men than each other which was fine with me as when I requested that they got in to a 69 position so I could fuck Samantha doggy as Suzi licked my balls ( a position guarantied to make you shoot your load )  they had no problem with this

Hope this is of use to you

Offline Roth

Hi Roth

Visited Suzi ( now Lady Olivia ) about a year ago and then had a 3some with her and Samantha in April this year, good service from them both and if would give them 7/10

As I said they are more in to men than each other which was fine with me as when I requested that they got in to a 69 position so I could fuck Samantha doggy as Suzi licked my balls ( a position guarantied to make you shoot your load )  they had no problem with this

Hope this is of use to you

How about putting a proper review in the regional review section?  :unknown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Sorry XSWINGER..............Where have you just come from/appeared, promoting all these girls??

Offline Roth

Sorry XSWINGER..............Where have you just come from/appeared, promoting all these girls??

+1 :(. Interesting isn't it!  :unknown:

XSWINGER

Ok

Normally I just read the posts on this site, but today I had some time so replied to a few posts, so lets get one thing straight I am an ordinary punter just like most of you, have seen lots of girls over the last few years mostly from AW

I am not promoting anyone, just saying about some of the girls I have seen, like most of you I have visited Sexy Angelina, Goddess Karolina, Sienna, English Rebecca etc and attended parties with Soph & Georgia / Soph & Hollie, so I hardly likely to be a pimp when I see girls from AW, Viva, Backpage & Agencies

Every body in entitled to their opinion in their posts but not all of us have time to write full reviews, all I have done today is tried to help other punters

I rest may case

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fair enough, thought I would ask.

Offline PaintBrush

Another good spot Roth.

But with no reviews and £160 / hr in calls I think not yet

Would be very interested to read feedback from any brother willing TTOFTT

metalmark

had an hr with Olivia. Said I must shower which caught me off guard and left my wallet in my coat. session was ok, had better oral from sexy Angelina and british beauty (when used to work).

kept saying weird stuff like 'its good there are no cameras in here' which made me look around quickly to check wasn't being filmed, couldn't see anything. english ok. nice enough girl.

Offline PaintBrush

Well MM,

Do we see a review in the near future?

Interested to know how she compares to her profile pics. They seem to have a touch of the Walt about them.

Offline Roth

had an hr with Olivia. Said I must shower which caught me off guard and left my wallet in my coat. session was ok, had better oral from sexy Angelina and british beauty (when used to work).

kept saying weird stuff like 'its good there are no cameras in here' which made me look around quickly to check wasn't being filmed, couldn't see anything. english ok. nice enough girl.

A review would be good MM.  :thumbsup: