Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Poppy in Bristol.  (Read 3772 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Looks like one of our favourite girls is back after her baby.

Interesting now with an old 2013 verification face pic.

External Link/Members Only

And only 15 min booking available?

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

[Removed by admin - 01/05/2017]

Offline bristol_lad

I'm guessing she's back at Melissa's if her location is Kingswood.

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
How do I get my picture removed? Obviously I made a mistake with my pic being availible?

pking_paul

Offline vsgp3

I would love to meet poppy,  any idea how I can make a booking or contact her?

pking_paul

I would love to meet poppy,  any idea how I can make a booking or contact her?

I am sure she'll have a new page up soon, but one where she will click the don't view box or whatever on the verification pic that they all seem to do. That way only the TT 2013 pic on here will stay on the web.

Mind you, I bet she is following this thread so why not contact her here? Suggest External Link/Members Only to her ?  :hi:

Offline vsgp3

I am sure she'll have a new page up soon, but one where she will click the don't view box or whatever on the verification pic that they all seem to do. That way only the TT 2013 pic on here will stay on the web.

Mind you, I bet she is following this thread so why not contact her here? Suggest External Link/Members Only to her ?  :hi:

I can't seem to send messages (and I know I'm not restricted lol) - hoping Poppy pops her details back on AW soon .

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
Well I won't be airing a profile anymore.its too risky,now my face has been shown on here.anyone could make a link after seeing my pic then booking via my profile.brothers,relatives ex partners etc.not cool👎🏻

Offline vsgp3

Well I won't be airing a profile anymore.its too risky,now my face has been shown on here.anyone could make a link after seeing my pic then booking via my profile.brothers,relatives ex partners etc.not cool👎🏻

Totally understand this  and think out of respect said image should be removed from here, no one would like their own photo shared and surely it's about mutual respect.  We all have families so discretion is a must for vast majority.

Offline TerryTibbs

ooops................... sorry about that  :(

Why not ask admin.....I guess they will remove the pic.

Best regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Doombar

I'm guessing she's back at Melissa's if her location is Kingswood.
Can you share some info about Melissa's pls?  Is that a parlour or summat?

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider

Offline PeachyAssFan

I guess she's been dumped by the bloke who got her pregnant and she's became a little bitter shall we say. The picture (now removed) was a fair representation of her, though when I saw her a couple of years back her she looked much nicer with her hair and makeup done.

Offline Roth

I guess she's been dumped by the bloke who got her pregnant and she's became a little bitter shall we say. The picture (now removed) was a fair representation of her, though when I saw her a couple of years back her she looked much nicer with her hair and makeup done.

From the pic she looked pretty damn fuckable. :rose: :rose:  Now it's gone here's hoping she'll get her profile back up and running. :thumbsup:

Offline PeachyAssFan

From the pic she looked pretty damn fuckable. :rose: :rose:  Now it's gone here's hoping she'll get her profile back up and running. :thumbsup:

Roth - Now up and running.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Anyone know the new number for Melissa's in Kingswood?

Offline Dougyboy73

She only works Thursday at the minute

Cda1966

Anyone know the new number for Melissa's in Kingswood?
07444 542979

Offline Dougyboy73

That mobile number also mentions 0117 967 5228

Offline Dougyboy73

Apparently Maria and Stephanie working today

Offline vsgp3

Apparently Maria and Stephanie working today

Are they worth a visit??

Offline Dougyboy73

Are they worth a visit??

Never been, only found out about Melissa's via Polly who I hope to visit soon, managed to find about Stephanie on here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18840.0

Offline whaleears