Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chloe sparkles - exeter (heavitree)  (Read 1493 times)

Offline royrace

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone cum across Chloe before? (pun intended)

Newish AW profile - Sept 16 and good number of AW reviews for what its worth. Nothing I can see on UKP

Obviously main attraction to me are the"Bouncy HH's" :wacko:

Oddly says she doesn't give out her number unless you've seen her before. I've emailed enquiring about availibility this weekend...... Lets see what happens.

Offline royrace

Comms so far excellent. Responded promptly to my email enquiry and in detail to my subsequent questions. Although I still don't yet have a tel no  :unknown: Very friendly and engaging even down to asking my preference for red or white wine or a beer when I arrive - so I'm booked in to TOFTT on Saturday.
I have high hopes .... Which should ensure its a big let down  :rolleyes:

Offline tq85

Good luck, bring some good news about the tits and bits

Offline SWfunGuy

I came across ChloeSparkles soon after she joined AW. She certainly has ample boobage, but she's a larger girl and also has a wobbly tummy! Pics are carefully taken in my opinion although I was by no means disappointed upon seeing her in the flesh.

She lives in a student house off Magdalen Road and I could hear several voices behind closed doors on the way up from the hallway to her bedroom.

She's friendly, articulate and likes an introductory chat over a glass of wine. Personally I don't mind this, but I imagine it could grate with those who like to get on with the action. Her kissing was light and whilst not unenthusiastic, tonsil tennis was definitely not on the cards. Her huge boobs with sizeable nipple piercings are certainly the main attraction. They're more than a handful in every sense of the word.

She responded with genuine moans and groans when I turned my attention further south. Her pussy got very creamy as I worked her clit with my fingers and tongue. My cock slid in very comfortably when it came to sex, and she certainly seemed to be enjoying the pounding I was giving her as she lay on her back. I could sense I wasn't going to last long so we didn't get to try any other positions. I pulled out and let her finish me off by hand over her double H's.

We chatted a bit more while I recovered and having just got worked up for round 2 an alarm went off on her phone and she announced my time was up. I was a bit taken aback, especially after all the chatting, but there was clearly not going to be any more play.

All in all I'd consider it a positive punt, and while I haven't rushed back, I do think she's good value for money in an era where rates are more in the region of £150 for an hour.

Don't hold out any hope of getting a number off her by the way. I got caught in the roadworks near Countess Wear and had to pull in, log on to AW and send her a private message to warn her I'd be a bit late. She replied pretty much instantly but it was an added frustration in these days of instant communication.

Offline Roth

I came across ChloeSparkles soon after she joined AW. She certainly has ample boobage, but she's a larger girl and also has a wobbly tummy! Pics are carefully taken in my opinion although I was by no means disappointed upon seeing her in the flesh.

She lives in a student house off Magdalen Road and I could hear several voices behind closed doors on the way up from the hallway to her bedroom.

She's friendly, articulate and likes an introductory chat over a glass of wine. Personally I don't mind this, but I imagine it could grate with those who like to get on with the action. Her kissing was light and whilst not unenthusiastic, tonsil tennis was definitely not on the cards. Her huge boobs with sizeable nipple piercings are certainly the main attraction. They're more than a handful in every sense of the word.

She responded with genuine moans and groans when I turned my attention further south. Her pussy got very creamy as I worked her clit with my fingers and tongue. My cock slid in very comfortably when it came to sex, and she certainly seemed to be enjoying the pounding I was giving her as she lay on her back. I could sense I wasn't going to last long so we didn't get to try any other positions. I pulled out and let her finish me off by hand over her double H's.

We chatted a bit more while I recovered and having just got worked up for round 2 an alarm went off on her phone and she announced my time was up. I was a bit taken aback, especially after all the chatting, but there was clearly not going to be any more play.

All in all I'd consider it a positive punt, and while I haven't rushed back, I do think she's good value for money in an era where rates are more in the region of £150 for an hour.

Don't hold out any hope of getting a number off her by the way. I got caught in the roadworks near Countess Wear and had to pull in, log on to AW and send her a private message to warn her I'd be a bit late. She replied pretty much instantly but it was an added frustration in these days of instant communication.

Any chance you could write this up as a proper review on the SW Review board please? :unknown:  That way it can be indexed to her AW profile number and is more easily searchable on here. Thanks. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:16:55 pm by Roth »

Offline royrace

Thanks fun guy that's very informative. Funny enough she's just cancelled - sent me a very long winded explanation about her housemates being unexpectedly around at the weekend and she doesn't like hosting punters while they are there. Doesn't quite tally as you heard voices.  :dash:
I may try another time but my enthusiasm is dampened a little