Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does mia love do anal???  (Read 1304 times)

Offline jazhater

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone has done anal  mia love??

Offline jazhater

I did aak her previously and she said no however i get the impression that she offers different extras to certain clients as i get a specific extra feom her that she claims that she does not offer to others, i know i know ahe could be just sayin that

Offline jazhater

She is not on aw as far as i know
And she charge 80 pounds for 30min ,she is based in brislington,used to be based in clifton same buiding as where scottish sasha is based

Offline Roth

She is not on aw as far as i know
And she charge 80 pounds for 30min ,she is based in brislington,used to be based in clifton same buiding as where scottish sasha is based

Have you see Scottish Sasha? :unknown:

Offline madeinwales56

Link please?

Well, you've answered your own question. She offers anal to some punters and it looks like you're not one of them.

Offline jazhater

Yes i have Scottish sasha (dont think she looks like her pics and she is alot bigger then pics)
I do not know for sure if mia does do anal or if she offers to her other clients, but i have heard that she would do  it for a ridiculous amount of money

Offline Roth

Yes i have Scottish sasha (dont think she looks like her pics and she is alot bigger then pics
I do not know for sure if mia does do anal or if she offers to her other clients, but i have heard that she would do  it for a ridiculous amount of money

Well that's pretty review-worthy IMHO. :thumbsup: How about doing one please so at least other unsuspecting punters will know about this? :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline jazhater

Cool i will post a review this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon