Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PaolaCocksucker (aka Paola@sexy) - Cardiff  (Read 2050 times)

12 review(s) for Paola@sexy (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really enjoyed this punt. Brazilian wg, in my opinion she is very sexy. Came into room with heels, thong and sexy top. gfe and dfk are on the cards :) she is very passionate and always maintains eye contact. Amazing full body massage and probably the best prostate massage I've had.

She can deepthroat really well, slow sucking with lots of tongue action, ball sucking and then she simply opens mouth wide and completely deepthroats with no gag reflex at all. Had sex with her on top and she moved her hips incredibly whilst maintaining eye contact and licking her lips. She licked my body a lot and lots of neck and ear licking.

I'd say she is early 30's and probably a size 12 but curves in all the right places. Amazing arse, big natural tits and she just loves to be as sexy as possible with talking and stroking throughout.

Her english is great.

Initially i went there for Aisha but she has left Cardiff so I opted for Paola as she was very friendly and her arse was just too good to turn away.

Location, newport rd area. I'm going back next week. She said she is here maybe a week and then away for 2 weeks and then back again (I think that is what she said).

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Sky hunter

Hi ledley

This girl newport rd which area,near shops
Is she alone or working with other girls

Online iverthickone

Hi Ledley,

She sounds a goodun. Was anal really on the cards from her?

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes she's on my HL as well and hoping to see her this week.  Which end of Newport road is she? Nearer Queen Street Station?  Great Review.

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes she's on my HL as well and hoping to see her this week.  Which end of Newport road is she? Nearer Queen Street Station?  Great Review.

On the other hand, after a quick look on AW, I may go over the Severn Bridge and treat myself to a Hungarian. :D

Offline HughJardon

Great review Ledley and glad it worked out for you, a quick question, how are her tits are they small little bee stings or nice and juicy, I was interested in her and also her mate, obviously this review helps me greatly

Back in the game  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Sorry for the delay, have been working a lot since.

she is more towards sainsburys direction rather than town (though not by Sainsburys, but dont want to give away too much on here).

Not sure if anal on the cards as I dont really do it with wgs. Owo was extra (£10 but didnt go for it), rimming was extra £20 (didnt go for it). She is such a fun punt, She even slaps herself in the face with my cock and loves to slap your ass. When I say dfk I mean it, the more you kiss, the more she kisses back... her tongue was everywhere  :dance:

Strap on service is there for punters who like that, I said though and she said 'awwww ok but i want to fuck your ass' haha, not for me but I'm not judging anyone who does like that  :drinks:

I hope any of you who visit have same experience as I recall with one of the romanians a few weeks back, a few of you didnt get the same as I did.

Offline bastogne

I went and didn't get the same service , kissing but no tongues
She was ok but I wouldn't see her again felt to much like a brothel punt to me