Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The unique SJ - Newcastle  (Read 1443 times)

7 review(s) for The unique S J (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moresomes

Saw that SJ was working from a flat in Newcastle so phoned the day before and arranged an incall. Arrived on time and phoned. Asked to wait as she was running late. She called back shortly after, and gave me flat number and keypad instructions.
Was greeted with a kiss by SJ who was wearing bra and pants, with black stockings and suspenders. Nice looking lass with a great body

The flat was probably the smallest I've ever been in, and seemed to consist of a bathroom, and a living room cum kitchen cum bedroom. No bed as such, only a sort of low level sofa bed with a mixture of cushions, pillows and duvet. Paid the reddies, stripped off, and straight onto the bed/sofa.

At this point I've got to say that as far as services go I couldn't fault her. Everything was done with great enthusiasm, including FK, OWO, Rimming, and 69 followed by sex in several positions.

The downside for me was that following the money shot, I was asked to make my way to the bathroom, Take the noddy off Wrap it in toilet paper, Bring it back and deposit it in a waste bin that I hadn't noticed in a corner at the side of the bed/sofa.
I didn't make the booking expecting to break in some blushing virgin, but it was slightly off putting to be faced with what amounted to a bucket half full of bog roll, and blobs.

Lovely lass, but to me it was a bit like the old days wham bam thank you mam type of punt, with a bin full of wankerchiefs by the bed but maybe I went into it expecting too much, as I had been looking forward to it for some time.
As I have said SJ couldn't be faulted, but the venue brought the experience down to a neutral for me.

I'll probably get some stick off the fans, but have tried to do an honest review and have told it as I saw it.
Right, That's it. Off on me hols tomorrow.    :hi:

Offline OscarC

Sounds fair enough giving a neutral. Thanks for the review.

Rod trotter

Never met her or will so ive no axe to grind.

However what are you expecting?

You are fucking a pro$$ie , you wont have been the only one.at least she had a bin tbh ive seen worse.from what ive read you were delivered good clean sex.

So thanks.good review.bit harsh imho but its how YOU  feel that counts.  :hi:

chriss1985

My bugbear is when they start going on about their bairns or their psycho ex

Happened a few times and your lying there with a Post coital shrivel on smiling but with dead eyes

Barney Ross

Cannot argue with the review if that's how you feel about it, sounds like a good service though

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review. Think I'd have given a positive review with a minor caveat that she needs to empty her bin a bit more frequently IMHO.

Having said that we're all different and it's all about where you draw the line. I once saw one of the Diamonds girls and there was a large cumshot down the side of the pillow presumably from the last client lol  :vomit:  :timeout:

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the review. Think I'd have given a positive review with a minor caveat that she needs to empty her bin a bit more frequently IMHO.

Having said that we're all different and it's all about where you draw the line. I once saw one of the Diamonds girls and there was a large cumshot down the side of the pillow presumably from the last client lol  :vomit:  :timeout:

oh man thats digesting
 :vomit:

Offline Inquisitive Male

A fair review and maybe a wake up call for S-J ( and a number of other ladies) about the premises they are operating from.

We can almost break the review down into two sections, one being about S-J and the service she provides which seemed as good as ever and the second about the premises and facilities that were or were not available. At my age I would have to be careful with a low bed sofa as it is likely to see me do my back in trying to get onto the sofa.

In fairness to her, whenever I've seen her its been at a hotel on Tyneside or when on tour at apartments that I actually recommended to her, so the premises and facilities have fortunately always been good on our meetings but I can fully understand where the writer is coming from in this review.