Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Karita  (Read 586 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Karita (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PMAC123

Saw this girl a few weeks ago but been lazy with writing reviews, can't find her profile any more but I found this one which has a few of the same pictures that were on her profile. Can anyone confirm it's the same girl?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was very easy to contact by phone and even easier to find, no trouble at all for anyone in central or Eastern cardiff. An older, ugly woman answered the door and took me to the room but don't be put off by that, it's not her! Soon Karita (Brenda?) walked in and DAYUM. If you're into petite girls she won't be your thing but if you like booty you won't do better anywhere. She has big lovely tits and a MASSIVE perfect shaped Brazilian ass. She knows it too and will twerk on you, ride like Shakira, and all of that, so make sure you can handle it  :wacko: I myself only lasted 15 mins of the 30 min session (maybe I'm too much of an ass man :dash:)but she massaged me and let me play with her ass for the remaining time which was nice. Don't expect much conversation as her English isn't too good, but for a cheap, easy piece of incredible ass this is a no brainer. Her face wasn't be the prettiest, and tbh I can barely remember it, but you won't be looking at it trust me !