Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Recommendations at Turkey Marmaris  (Read 2501 times)

velocity

Friends, after years without sun, I am heading to the Mediterranean beautiful town of Marmaris in Turkey, I will be much appreciate if you recommend any punt from there, thanks

fullofcum123

I wouldn't bother if I was you I believe the Aegean Park Hotel might have some wgs however I came off a boat and was in bar Street a few weeks ago someTurk said that did I want some pussy I said ok he took me through an alley with my beer said wait here and took  £160 off me then left me and no one showed up .I was pretty drunk but at least I didn't get my throat slit.unless you know what you are doing in these places this is what can happen.   :bomb:

Offline Jerboa

I wouldn't bother if I was you I believe the Aegean Park Hotel might have some wgs however I came off a boat and was in bar Street a few weeks ago someTurk said that did I want some pussy I said ok he took me through an alley with my beer said wait here and took  £160 off me then left me and no one showed up .I was pretty drunk but at least I didn't get my throat slit.unless you know what you are doing in these places this is what can happen.   :bomb:

You went into a alley with a guy and handed him £160, and wondered why no one returned, is your full name you dumb and full of cum?

Offline andyrou

FFS! Have you you not seen the film Midnight Express?

Turkey, especially a well established family resort like Marmaris (I'm guessing) is probably not teaming with Sluts & Whores plying their trade.

I'll be interested if proved wrong, but the alley way story does beggar belief, I don't know the things we will do on a cunt-hunt when pissed!

fullofcum123

I thought it was worth posting so it doesnt happen to anyone else  :dash:

Offline Jerboa

I thought it was worth posting so it doesnt happen to anyone else  :dash:

So the morale of the story is don't get absolutely pissed, that you walk into a alley with a stranger, and hand over your cash for a tart, you got clipped, he didn't have to mug you, your lucky.

DogFace36

Or you could have woken up the next day with a sore arse!  :blush:

mark100max

i been to marmaris twice never seen a hint of a WG, all the turkish massage were legit

a hotel waiter i got to know told me top end turkish girls were £100 for overnight and would bring to the hotel, and would have to drop hotel security £20 to let in, but wanted cash up front, I declined the offer.

but may have been on the level seemed like a top guy was all inclusuve hotel wasnt that busy and kept bringing drinks over, and had regular chats.

turkish girls are beautiful from what ive seen and not expensive, so maybe an avenue here, but would avoid any back alleys and to much efes if your on the hunt.