Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty x natalia - Colliers Wood - Borderline Positive - TTOFT  (Read 984 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7551650) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Marcvsz

External Link/Members Only

Met in April 2024, week day early afternoon.

30min - £80, no extras taken.

Arranged through messages, managed by the "secretary". Pretty straight forward. Got the address straight away, followed by the long extras list, as seems to be the case with Brazilians. As I first messaged in Portuguese and received a general response in English I gathered that Natalia didn't manage the comms.

The setup is in a brand new build opposite the tube station. Was told to message when I was outside. Then received the floor and apartment number. I tagged along someone coming in and walked past the concierge that didn't seem to care much about people movements in the building.

I knocked at the door and was told to wait a minute, they sounded surprised that I was already at the door, even though I said I was on my way up. After a minute or so Natalia opened the door in lingerie and a dressing gown, I stepped into the flat straight into the kitchen/lounge are to see the secretary siting in an office chair with a vape and crisps in hand staring at me. Natalia guided me to the room that was just a door to the left, there seems to be another room on the right side of the lounge and that is all that there is to the flat. There may be another girl working there as at a point Natalia talked about "the girls", I did not get into details but I assume would be the secretary and another WG. I didn't hear anyone else whilst I was there tho.

Into the room - Natalia is much as the pictures, petite type, 5"2', 8 stones, dyed blond hair, very tight body, smooth shaved, nice ass, bit saggy A cup boobs, maybe early 30's instead of the 28 stated in the profile, a bit more weathered face. The room itself was terrible, specially as the bloody bed was a bunker bed with a double at the bottom and a single on top with a ladder in angle at one end and a pillar at the other side.  :dash:

Natalia apologized several times throughout the meet about the bed situation as this setup was arranged by the agency, and that's what would make this review a Neutral, but Natalia managed to bring it back to Positive with her accommodating attitude and nice body.

Action itself was a pretty standard routine - I had a brief freshen up at the shower, when out engaged into FK, OW, RO although she said she doesn't usually allow that, then onto missionary with her pulling me in for some DFK as she steamed up, I tried going more vertical with my torso and was restricted by the bed above, we swapped positions and she bounced on top crouching up and down for a few minutes, then I put her in doggy at the edge of the bed and pumped into conclusion. Another quick wash and I was out at 30min on the dot, again stepped onto the lounge to the secretary staring at me with the vape in hand as I left the flat.

EVERYTHING was an extra, some are not listed on the AW profile, but stated in the messages. I believe her English is basic but enough to communicate as she tried to get another £20 for OWO at the beginning. Before we established that I could speak Portuguese, what made her brighten up and that is the reason I think I managed to get a few sneaky tasters that otherwise would've been extras.

As I was showering at the beginning with the door open she complained about the hygiene of a lot of the men she sees, that in some cases she refuses OWO and hand the money back if she is not satisfied. What some may see as bad attitude since she is getting paid to do the job. But that just goes to show that some punters may complain about bad service providers, when they themselves may not be as fresh. This is definitely a thing specially with Brazilians as most are used to shower twice a day, simply because the weather demands it, and BO and bad breath is seen as a bad thing. By no means am I trying to defend bad service providers or ladies that pick and choose, just sharing some insight into their rationale and costumes.

I would not return simply because the meet was nothing to right home about and the fact that there are many more options to try out.

But if you are in the area and looking for a quick P&D I think it is worth it, and she is lovely.

Offline SonofAJohn

Offline Marcvsz

Offline Blazing29

Offline Marcvsz

DFK throughout the session?
No. I did not pay extra for it anyway.