Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia_Exclusive girl - Wimbledon ( Great Girl)  (Read 3387 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6875381) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline DiscreetDesires9

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: Mid Jan

Price: £140 for 1hr

Comms: Whatsapp, prompt reply

Meeting: This was the second time I've seen Nadia, she's an amazing Thai girl with big bolt-ons which are bigger in person than her pictures make out, she also has a nice juicy ass (I think shes had her ass done to ). She has a very friendly and welcoming demeanor, I was greeted with a big smile and a kiss on the cheek. I was offered a shower which I accepted as I had come straight from work. When I got into the room Nadia stripped off her gown revealing those amazing tits and told me the lie-down, she then climbed between my legs and gave me a good owo, her profile didn't say anything about owo so I welcomed it. after a while, i got close and she asked where i wanted to cum, i said her boobs so she scooched over to the edge of the bed and let me titfuck her until i finally came. After I came she rubbed my cum all over her breasts and laughed then left to go wash herself off lol.
After she came back she offered a massage which was surprisingly very nice. this went on for about 15-20 mins when she then asked if I was ready for round 2. I said sure but I must be getting old as even though she managed to get me hard with a BJ I knew i wasn't going to be able to finish again. Either way, it was a very enjoyable meet and I'll definitly be seeing her again but maybe not for the whole hour as im, not the man I once was lol.   

Offline Akino

Would you say her boobs are firm or soft?

Offline DiscreetDesires9

they were more on the firmer side but still felt very nice