Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MK Jamiee retirement  (Read 528 times)

Offline WAY-WARD

According to Jamiee's X/twitter account she's retiring in about 4 weeks....though there's no mention of it on her AW Profile
External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

Jaimee (the original one) will be missed. I enjoyed my full sex service when that was still available.

There is a crowd Jaimee as well as Dollar, Elizabeth, Jess and Ella from Romania - will they also disappear?

Offline WAY-WARD

I never got to meet Dollar but I did shag Jamiee when she was offering a full service and if it wasn't such a trek I'd gave been back

Online finn5555

They always come back as the money at Tesco isn't as good  :D

Online anonymouse72

She was planning on giving up last summer but changed her service and hung on a few more months instead. Saw her quite a few times and the two duo bookings with her and Ella will last long in the memory. They often return but somehow with Jamiee I believe her that shes gone for good. She was always a bit different to the others and doesn't waste money extravagantly. Time will tell.

Offline Maak

She probably met a boyfriend, I once asked about her relationship life, she said she will enjoy the game until she met someone to date seriously

Offline tp69

Saw her 4 or 5 times when offering FS. Best I've ever seen, great shag and sexy as hell.