Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake AI pictures on VS - It was gonna happen  (Read 530 times)

Offline teeg345

So, it was gonna happen eventually. But I've just had my first spotting of a scammer using AI generated pictures on a VS ad

External Link/Members Only

For those who can't spot them at first glance, just look at the hands. The AI just cannot do hands correctly.

Also the fact that her face is extremely uncanny

Offline teeg345

All jokes aside. This is a concerning development of making it harder to spot B&S ads.

Once the AI gets to the point the photos are near-indistinguishable from real life, running the photos through google won't return any results as the photos will be unique. Still fake, but unique.

So scammers will definitely have an easier time in the near future of tricking people. Especially the inexperienced.

Offline scutty brown

We had a fun thread about this a few months back

FWIW I've just run the main photo on that profile through four different AI detector programs and the answers I got were

probability of AI generation
11%
39%
24%
0%   (this last one was specifically an AI face detector)

All it really proves is the results aren't consistent, but it does suggest that maybe this photo isn't as manipulated as you think

Offline Eugene29

I look at the shadows cast on their body compared to the surroundings.  On the first one, its wrong as the sun on the canopies behind is almost directly above, casting a shadow almost directly beneath.  But the light on her body is more from her left and behind when I'd say she should be wholly in the shadow of the canopy (or Castleford outdoor market stall!)

Plus its VS.... deadly ha ha
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 12:18:32 am by Eugene29 »