Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lorena_Castilho - Leicester City Centre - Best sex I ever had.  (Read 2930 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6992182) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Adam5637

Warning. Trans review.

So this was about a year ago and I completely had forgotten to write a review so my apologies. I fancied a Latina and in all honesty didn’t know she was a post op trans but when I walked in the door that ass and those nice tits just had me mesmerised. It was a nice flat in Leicester city centre. She opened the door and I followed that amazing ass up the stairs where I gave her the cash and she went to put it away. When she came back boy was she eager snogged my face off while I caressed that gorgeous body of hers then onto the bj. Honestly one of if not the best I’ve had. Really good suction and lots of tongue and eye contact. Then I wanted her on top and boy can she ride. She had planted her feet next to my sides and rode like no tomorrow. Started off slow then really fucking hard. She grabbed my hand and traced over her tits and put it on her throat and squeezed really hard. She said it was ok and I started choking her while she rode me.

Now this is when I felt the Adam’s apple and it kinda startled me but that bj and her riding me felt so damn good honestly didn’t care anymore. I was new to the punting scene and didn’t really do my research but in the moment I thought fuck it. Feels so good why stop now. Anyway then I started spanking her while she was still on top. She told me to go hard as I could so I did. I started to get really rough with her and spanked her till my hand was sore lol. I bent her over and pounded away in doggy and she started to really back up on me. I’ve no idea how I didn’t cum at this point going this bloody hard.

I couldn’t take it anymore so onto missionary and she lightly squeezed my neck as she begged me to cum. Felt quite nice tbh. Even after the fact, I honestly feel like this was the best fuck I’ve ever had and I know I should’ve realised she was post op. For some this would’ve been a negative understandably but it was so good, for me at least it’s a positive. Her adult work has gone to distribute content only but I have emailed her to see if we can meet again.

Paid 150 all in

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks
Can you confirm when the meet was please as it doesn’t meet the rules if over a year ago, even as a new member 12 months is maximum.

Offline Adam5637

Yes it was in February of this year mate.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Yes it was in February of this year mate.
That’s fine, thanks for the reply matey