Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amymay chelmsford  (Read 1166 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7459571) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline muddy funxter

External Link/Members Only

Booked and received confirmation from her.

After confirming and made my way to the address no response from her whatsoever.

Complete waste of your time

Offline PilotMan

I noticed that she paid to be featured at the top of AW search results yesterday.

And her hourly rate is now £200 - I'm sure that she has increased it from what it was before - does anyone remember?

Anyway, good luck with all that luv.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

I noticed that she paid to be featured at the top of AW search results yesterday.

And her hourly rate is now £200 - I'm sure that she has increased it from what it was before - does anyone remember?

Anyway, good luck with all that luv.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes I seem to remember her being considerable cheaper.......but cant remember price unfortunately.  Funnily enough a little while ago I saw her an another from adultwork having lunch in the town.

Offline PilotMan

Yes I seem to remember her being considerable cheaper.......but cant remember price unfortunately.  Funnily enough a little while ago I saw her an another from adultwork having lunch in the town.

I'm intrigued  :rolleyes:

Offline Jameson20

Face pictures and a personal email address. Not the brightest of girls.

Offline muddy funxter

wow i never noticed madness

Offline PilotMan

Offline Hackneylad1

Yes very easy to get her Facebook profile. Strangely enough she is using some of her FB photos on her AW profile. Also a video of her in her flat with her cat.

Offline Mrbenn2016

It was either £130 or 160 per hr
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 10:02:29 pm by Mrbenn2016 »

Offline Hansolo69

I have the feeling she is a time-waster, it's someone cashing in on her photos or an ex partner.

Offline Mrbenn2016

I have the feeling she is a time-waster, it's someone cashing in on her photos or an ex partner.

That would make sense if there were more content and she wasn't seen with a wg however could be a coincidence.

Weired one for me I think she is a bit niave posting personal mobile and hotmail and sees it as a quick supplementary like sugar daddy scenario than making herself fully available to anyone.

Judging by her socials I dont think it is an ex as she appears to have had gay relationships but I don't think we should be posting to much about her private life.

She has had no feedback, really logged in frequently or Green lit till last week although her profile has been going for a while and with her premium I just haven't bothered to contact her.

Offline Hackneylad1

She has had no feedback, really logged in frequently or Green lit till last week although her profile has been going for a while and with her premium I just haven't bothered to contact her.

This profile has only been going since October. She had a previous profile with a couple of reviews I seem to remember. I did email her on her previous profile but it fizzled out when trying to sort a day. The previous profile was at a lower rate.

The WG she was seen having lunch with is similarly indiscrete with full face photos on her profile.

Offline Mrbenn2016

This profile has only been going since October. She had a previous profile with a couple of reviews I seem to remember. I did email her on her previous profile but it fizzled out when trying to sort a day. The previous profile was at a lower rate.

The WG she was seen having lunch with is similarly indiscrete with full face photos on her profile.

You mean this one? I thought apart from some nudes they were similar profiles. I don't recall much feedback on the first but might be wrong.

External Link/Members Only

That was active around April so no reviews here in 7 months  suggest people are keeping them to her selves or very few from here have seen her.

Offline Hackneylad1

You mean this one? I thought apart from some nudes they were similar profiles. I don't recall much feedback on the first but might be wrong.

That one had a couple of AW positives on it. She then abandoned that one and created a new one. She stated on the new one it was because she was unable to edit the old profile. Make of that what you will.

It does seem that she is not that IT literate what with putting her own personal email on the profile together with personal face pics from her Facebook profile.

Either that or she just doesn't care about discretion.

Offline Mrbenn2016

She probably forgot the password or mucked up the image login and got locked out if she changed her phone. That is the excuse most girls give.