Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thai Charm- Nottingham  (Read 4565 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136994) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Stickitin

Was going to see that other one that was well reviewed in Derby but they were slow replying, so had a go with this one.

External Link/Members Only

Text said £130 for hour plus £20 for top and £10 for a second pop in the hour. Hadn’t decided if I was going to get fucked when I went in, I thought I’d just go with the flow and see how it progressed.

The girl was extremely friendly, nice and chatty. She probably wasn’t quite as attractive as her pics, she was passable as a girl but not quite as good as the other couple I’ve seen, also pretty flat chested with no bolt ons. Overall I was perfectly happy but she may be a bit borderline for those that need one that could pass completely as a girl no questions asked.

Started with a massage, decent enough. As she moved up I had a bit of a reach around and gently stroked her balls to get her warmed up. Next a full on DFK for a few mins then onto a bit of mutual BJ, this girl gives a very good BJ, it would be worth seeing her just for that, very sloppy and no teeth action and she carried on with this for a reasonable amount of time. She really enjoyed being blowed as well and was rock hard, decent size cock for a Thai, a thickish six inches or so.

Decided fuck it, all in, and asked her to try and fuck me. She tried her best but I couldn’t manage it, it hurt too much so had to sack that off. (Didn’t ask for the extra £20 then again she didn’t actually fuck me really). Then it was my turn and she hopped on top for some decent cowgirl action whilst I was wanking her rock hard cock, she seemed to really enjoy it. She then asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth, of course! Whipped off the Jonny and within a couple of minutes was over the line. Unlike most other girls when I have blown my lot she wasn’t quick to run away and spit it out. She actually continued gently sucking for a couple of minutes and basically cleaned up my cock with her mouth.

Thought it was a really good session overall with a nice girl with is really enthusiastic and wants to please. Might opt for 30 mins next time as that would probably be enough. Can happily recommend.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey sounds a fun meet  :drinks:

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Go on tell me, what’s GTF ?  :D Sorry

Offline Stickitin

Extra for top?
GTF

Way I see it is, it takes the total to 150 which is what a lot of them charge anyway. I’m wondering if she would even have asked for the extra 20 if she had actually managed to fk me.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 11:22:46 am by Stickitin »

Offline Highfield Hal

Get to fuck…..

He was only asking! 😜

FWIW, Charm is a class act - very customer focused.

Offline Dougyboy73

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
How big was she down below?

. She really enjoyed being blowed as well and was rock hard, decent size cock for a Thai, a thickish six inches or so.