Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Noir Givenchy - Kensington & Chelsea  (Read 10635 times)

Offline LarryLA53

This turned out to be a lovely surprise. I found her profile to be a little cold and intimidating as well. By contrast she is warm, careful  concerned and friendly. All communications via WhatsApp and her English is excellent. I would imagine direct phone call will work as easily. Finding the place is straightforward and she's ready before time, so I'm in love before we start. Doesn't comfortably kiss new clients but kissed me with intent on the way out.
No face pics on the profile as she has another life, but she's remarkably pretty. Her body is trim, toned and athletic, and smaller than expected. Her cock on the other hand is every bit as big. It's billed as 9 inches and that seems right. We started out quickly. I wasn't very helpful in terms of letting her know what I like. Very little experience with as dominant a player as Givenchy, so I'm not leading. And she's edging forward trying to do what I like without knowing what that is. She has great instincts and all the erogenous zones get attention. Her responses are gratifyingly on point as well. Her tongue finds temporary homes all over my body and now she's seriously twanging hard. She works my nipples and offers clamps which I decline. Only so much pain is a good thing. And then I'm on my knees and we are testing doggy style. It takes some maneuvering but she is very very good at this. She has a couple of suggestions that bring my prostate into play. This is new and I'm getting close. We switch to almost missionary which is bliss. Again the muscle tweeks for the prostate and I'm right on the edge again. Finally I'm sitting on the end of the bed she is working me with her fingers her cock and her tongue and I come. Shakes me.

We chat, I wash up and she helps me put on my shoes. Gotta love that. Pushes me against the wall and kisses me. Also explains that she loves to come, but being my first time with her I was her priority. Next time.
£200 for the hour, went just over and I'm on my way with a smile. Highly recommended. Skilled, confident and surprisingly nice.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Great Review Larry and glad you had a great time... she is a great service provider! Always a great great fuck and always end up shaking similar to yourself!

Offline majorlazeruk

Great review mate. She is on my hotlist.

Offline cuteinchelsea

Damn son, I would to eat and rim that ass all night long!  :P

Offline LarryLA53

Cuteinchelsea you are absolutely right, and I didn't and that's reason enough to be going back. She filled the hour with so much stuff that I didn't do one of things I probably wanted most and when walking away didn't even notice that I hadn't. The girl has mad skills and the most natural presentation of them. One of those very rare girls that leaves me with the impression that once just isn't enough.

Offline MMab69

Seeing as she doesn’t reveal her face on her ad if you had to describe her facially by say comparing her to an actresses who would she most resemble ?

Offline LarryLA53

This is a super tough question and I'm not sure that it's politically correct. With that in mind and with an upfront apology to Noir, who I imagine sees herself as distinctive and very much her own person, I'm gonna say there's a touch of Logan Brown about her. Not sure that I've got the name right, but I think she was in 'Dear White People'. Noir is a little more intense so the similarities are fleeting and pass quite quickly. And frankly I didn't think about it until you asked.
So that's my tentative answer.
I think.

Offline MMab69

Thanks for your reply . I just ask because I’m more attracted to a face than boobs or even an ass . I also know that if I’d asked if she was attractive then it’s left to a subjective opinion . At least this way I can hazard an idea of what to expect if I arrange to meet.
Cheers

Offline Voyager

Thanks for your reply . I just ask because I’m more attracted to a face than boobs or even an ass . I also know that if I’d asked if she was attractive then it’s left to a subjective opinion . At least this way I can hazard an idea of what to expect if I arrange to meet.
Cheers

She is a TV and a full time male.  She dresses for work.  Her face however does not have any strong male feature and is quite pleasant and is not overtly stubbly.  Combined with her figure which is toned and shapely makes for a pleasant meeting.  I would not say she is passable but in the dark ambience of her flat, she is quite acceptable.  She has the ability to fuck one senseless.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah I remember being pleasantly surprised when I first saw her... she also fucks so good that I actually do stretches b4 i see her lolzzz

Offline cuteinchelsea

Does she have a number? I tried her website and signing up, but not going through...

Offline majorlazeruk

Does she have a number? I tried her website and signing up, but not going through...
She's active on her twitter and does reply, but she hates timewasters, so be warned.

Offline LarryLA53

There's a number on her Birchplace profile.

Offline Voyager

.. she also fucks so good that I actually do stretches b4 i see her lolzzz

What on earth do you mean?   :lol:

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Groing & Hammies... standard

Everyone does it right?! lol

Offline cuteinchelsea

Yeah I remember being pleasantly surprised when I first saw her... she also fucks so good that I actually do stretches b4 i see her lolzzz

Hans, I love your reviews! Who is in your top (currently available) big cock girls in London? Would love to see someone I haven't already, but there's a bunch of "big cock XXL" girls around with no reviews and I've had a few bad punts lately!

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

I recently reviewed this one... great cock and fuck.