Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CassyDelight - Manchester City Centre  (Read 753 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045508) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline olly789

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Logistics: All communication was by text on the day, arranged an agreed time with just over an hours notice. Once confirmed she was unresponsive until 15 mins after agreed time and she finally sent her hotel details (the usual one on Portland). I was already there so text to say I was there but then left waiting another 5-10 mins outside, so about 20 mins after agreed time going in.

Looks: as per her pictures really but those pictures are definitely a few years old (I remember her having a previous profile quite a few years ago but never got round to seeing her then). I’d guess she was around 30 but no age stated on her profile unusually. Her English was very good (she is Romanian). She’s very petite and skinny. She wasn’t quite as toned as the pictures suggest, particularly on her tummy but I think she just looked quite bloated really.

Service: arrived and got the paperwork out of the way and was offered a shower which I took. Started off with a little lap dance which was a nice touch. Then onto OW (no kissing and OWO which is a shame but I knew that before booking so wasn’t disappointed) which she did very well, lots of eye contact and ball play too with some deep throat there too. Then on to cowgirl which she put some real effort into and only stopped because I asked to switch positions. Then onto doggy where I finished in the bag. Got another quick shower and then we had a nice chat whilst I was getting dressed. Then out the door in just over 20 minutes. To be fair when I came out of the shower she was still sat there naked so I didn’t feel ushered out the door or anything, just didn’t feel the need to stay.

Until the chat afterwards she’d probably said about 5 sentences throughout the whole meet so felt like she really warmed up afterwards. If she’d have been like that from the start then I think I’d feel more inclined to return. Although still may do if Manchester way.

Offline Bustydusty

Sounds a generous green but as long as you were happy that’s all that matters

Offline olly789

I was on the edge about green but felt like I got what I expected and the price was pretty reasonable for Manchester these days. If it had been £100+ then I wouldn’t have been so happy.